w00t! just picked up WoW a day early :D

drowddrowd Texas
edited November 2004 in Gaming
i went to Circuit City, and they were all confused as to why it wasnt showing up in their system, so they sold it to me manually as 49.99 dollars worth of labor. also, i think it was someones reserved copy. but oh well, i was there first :D

w00t for World of Warcraft a day before release :D

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    damn u i get mine tom
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited November 2004
    haha, good job whooping the system
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    I'm on the fence here. Played open beta, took a troll hunter to lvl 15 and a Tauren shaman to 10 and had fun. But MMORPG's are such time sinks for me (ya, I know I'm not alone) that I'm not sure I should :hmmm
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    keto wrote:
    I'm on the fence here. Played open beta, took a troll hunter to lvl 15 and a Tauren shaman to 10 and had fun. But MMORPG's are such time sinks for me (ya, I know I'm not alone) that I'm not sure I should :hmmm

Thats the only reason that I probably won't get it. Not much time to really get in to it. I need to be able to get into a game :shoot: and be able to drop back out within an hour. :cool:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    i am on elune realm with a lvl 2 rogue / dwarf named Sneakytheft
  • verselloversello New
    edited November 2004
    Elune? Damn, I have a lvl 5 mage on there, but then I quit Elune and joined Shattered Hand (PvP). You should join it before you get any further. I think Drowd may join it as well.
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited November 2004
    hey, whats your nick on shattered hand, versello? mine is, crazily enough, drowd :D
  • verselloversello New
    edited November 2004
    Yep, it's Versello. I just sent you a tell. :rarr: