Fs: Nf7-s / Xp2600+ / 512mb Pc3200 / Slk-900a

EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
edited April 2005 in Trading Post
I'm gonna start this sale as a combo but I may split it later if need be:

* Retail Abit NF7-S v2.0, latest version w/colored dimms. Includes ALL original accesories and extra chipset fan.
* Unlocked OEM AMD XP2600+ Thorton core modified to 512K cache. Not a good OC'er though but it runs up to 2.5GHz with a little voltage.
* OEM 2 x 256MB Buffalo PC3200 2.5-3-3-8
* Retail Thermalright SLK-900A HS w/Mechatronics 80mm fan (2800 rpm / 48 CFM / 36 dba)

Price for the whole package is $200 OBO

I'd accept offers via PM or email only. No trades please. All prices include shipping USPS Priority within continental US only!
MO, CS or PayPal (non-CC funded) accepted

My Heatware

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited April 2005
    bump

lower price $185 shipped
    edited April 2005
    Last bump to a lowest possible $175 shipped. If it doesn't sell it'll go straight to eBay... :(

Cheers!
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    I don't suppose you'd be interested in parting it? I'm sick of this asus mobo of mine, always wanted an nf7s.
    edited April 2005
    kanezfan wrote:
    I don't suppose you'd be interested in parting it? I'm sick of this asus mobo of mine, always wanted an nf7s.
    Hi kanezfan,

I'd like to split it but I'm afraid I'll have a hard time selling the other items by themselves. Also, I'd have to charge more due to increase in shipping costs and that will make it even harder.

I'm gonna try eBay and see what happens. I'll keep you posted and thanks for your interest.

Cheers! :)
  • SSR_06SSR_06 Iowa
    edited April 2005
    how much for the everything but the mobo? i might be intersted if the price is right :)
    edited April 2005
    SSR_06 wrote:
    how much for the everything but the mobo? i might be intersted if the price is right :)
    Thanks for your interest but we should deal prices via PM.
    I'll send one to kanezfan to see if we can agree on a price that will benefit all of us.

I'll keep you posted.
  • youvegotjermzyouvegotjermz Baton Rouge, La
    edited April 2005
    man! you caught me at a bad time! i would have gladly paid the $200 and put the hardware towards a comp i want to build for my dad as a gift but i'm all out of cash at the moment
    edited April 2005
    No longer available.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Can we get a link to the ebay auction please?