• LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2005
    dang, you've had it rough. :(

nice pics, btw. :)

LIN
  • verselloversello New
    edited November 2005
    zach wrote:
    Fine, fine. I quit the computer scene and sold my box because a girl entered my life.

Bad move.

Yeah, that same girl came in, stole my virginity, and left in a blaze of blood and tears. Ripped from my myspace post:

So yeah. Lame. But anyway, I have Sempron here to keep me company! She doesn't lie or cheat or bitch or moan or slit her wrists.:thumbsup:

Damn. Oudiophile eh? Was wondering what happened to ye. Last thing I remember is you had a crush on a girl and was asking for advice.

Anyways... glad yer back.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2005
    zach wrote:
    Fine, fine. I quit the computer scene and sold my box because a girl entered my life.

Bad move.

Yeah, that same girl came in, stole my virginity, and left in a blaze of blood and tears. Ripped from my myspace post:

So yeah. Lame. But anyway, I have Sempron here to keep me company! She doesn't lie or cheat or bitch or moan or slit her wrists.:thumbsup:

That's pretty damn rough and I've been involved with some psycho chicks before but the first one, especially if she's your first real girlfriend is always the worst. You feel like it's a reflection of you and you get to thinking you can help her. Truth is they are psycho and there is nothing you can do to help them. Best to kick them to the curb, hope they can get help and get the hell out of there before you are dragged down with them.

Oh and never play the lets be friends card.

Just sucks that you had to sell your shit in the first place. Chalk it up to a life lesson learned. Plus now you a psycho meter to base other relationships on.
  • verselloversello New
    edited November 2005
    kryyst wrote:
    That's pretty damn rough and I've been involved with some psycho chicks before but the first one, especially if she's your first real girlfriend is always the worst. You feel like it's a reflection of you and you get to thinking you can help her. Truth is they are psycho and there is nothing you can do to help them. Best to kick them to the curb, hope they can get help and get the hell out of there before you are dragged down with them.

Oh and never play the lets be friends card.

Just sucks that you had to sell your shit in the first place. Chalk it up to a life lesson learned. Plus now you a psycho meter to base other relationships on.

A+ words of advice.
  • edited November 2005
    Thanks for all the kind words. Heh, I know have a psycho-meter. But yeah, I found a girl that isn't crazy, and we aren't dating, but we are both interested and are taking things rather slowly. Which I think is a good thing. ;)
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    zach wrote:
    Thanks for all the kind words. Heh, I know have a psycho-meter. But yeah, I found a girl that isn't crazy, and we aren't dating, but we are both interested and are taking things rather slowly. Which I think is a good thing. ;)
    :thumbs1:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Well I know some of you from Short-Media so here I am :)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=18283&stc=1&d=1132685802
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited December 2005
    hey there, Sledge - very nice pic. :cool:

LIN
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Here is a recent one of me.
  • edited June 2006
    Wow, are you at some sort of botanical garden, or is that your yard?
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited June 2006
    hi, mt! - good to see you! :)

LIN
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Northstar
    It is the Texas Wildflower center outside of Johnson City.

Hi LIN!
    Always good to see you. I try to get here once in a while. ;)
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited June 2006
    don't be a stranger! :)

LIN
  • LiLbRoLiLbRo Troy, Michigan
    edited October 2006
    You guys watch me grow up! your lilbro is finally a senior in high school!!!

haha

in the spirit of keeping this thread goin, I'll put a picture up for all to laugh!

shirt.jpg

yalls turn, I havent seen anyone in a while
    edited October 2006
    That reminds me, are you still lookin into law enforcement?
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2006
    hey! looking good, LiLbRo! :thumbsup:

LIN
  • edited October 2006
    Your pic has rockstar lady-killer written all over it lilbro.
    edited October 2006
    Zuntar wrote:
    That reminds me, are you still lookin into law enforcement?
    I was up until a few months ago... I had a run in with the law, and now I cant go into that field.. I want to now to go Texas A&M for a mojor in Phycology and a minor in phlosophy
    edited October 2006
    LIN wrote:
    hey! looking good, LiLbRo! :thumbsup:

LIN

thanks ;)
    Northstar wrote:
    Your pic has rockstar lady-killer written all over it lilbro.

hah, what can I say?
    edited October 2006
    Our lilbro is all growned up now. Just to think another year or so and you could have gotten into a certain forum that we no longer have :)
    edited October 2006
    kryyst wrote:
    Our lilbro is all growned up now. Just to think another year or so and you could have gotten into a certain forum that we no longer have :)
    BWAHHAAAA
    edited October 2006
    haha...

I still had the internet. jerk ;)
    edited October 2006
    LiLbRo wrote:
    haha...

I still had the internet. jerk ;)

Yeah but that was easy access. This was forbidden fruit and forbidden fruit always tastes that much sweeter.
  • edited October 2006
    What? That lousy forum where we complain about our aches, pains and ills? Losing our hair, eyesight and teeth? And the stupid neighbor whos dog, cat and kid pee in our lawn? That one?
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2006
    Northstar wrote:
    What? That lousy forum where we complain about our aches, pains and ills? Losing our hair, eyesight and teeth? And the stupid neighbor whos dog, cat and kid pee in our lawn? That one?
    that's the one!

LIN ;)
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Here is about the lastest picture of me I have (last weekend). I am in the red shirt (go bucks :D).
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2006
    looking goooood! ;)

LIN
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    LiLbRo wrote:
    I was up until a few months ago... I had a run in with the law, and now I cant go into that field.. I want to now to go Texas A&M for a mojor in Phycology and a minor in phlosophy

w00t w00t, good school! then again I am a little bias!

what makes you want to come way down here, I believe that is a trip from where you are eh?

I remember the good ole' days when I ran that CS server and we use to play all the time :nervous:
    edited November 2006
    jared wrote:
    w00t w00t, good school! then again I am a little bias!

what makes you want to come way down here, I believe that is a trip from where you are eh?

I remember the good ole' days when I ran that CS server and we use to play all the time :nervous:

Yeah, it is a little ways away from Michigan... I wanna go there because they have a good program there. It was that or LSU, I still can't really decided, I am going to a community college my first two years anyway. I cant afford to go to texas the whole time, too much money for a poor boy like me.

and yeah, back in the day with CS. I havent played cs in a loong time now. I pretty much stopped right when they introduced 1.6.
  • edited November 2006
    damn lilbro you have grown up, I remember when you were 3 foot tall and 6 feet around LOL!! J/k
This discussion has been closed.