Folding sigs...idea

Comments

• LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    Heh, looksa good keebs! :cool:

Should have the stats going pretty soon then we're set. The code boys are already on it. Just a matta' of time.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yup that is a sweet banner.:vimp:

Ok so just trying to coordinate all this, lsevald is working like a dog until Sunday but we should be getting started then. I don't forsee too much trouble in the changeover of the scripts though but realistically it looks like it'll be early next week before it's all converted.

Stick with us guys.:)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    It nice to see our Team already regrouping to continue Folding... Keep the ideas coming.
  • edited June 2003
    I am away in Arizona so wont be able to sit at my puter till around June 19th. So no entries from me on this one till I get back home.

Meanwhile they are sitting there cranking away at the WU's think I will be past the 2000 score when I get back :fold::fold::fold:
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    A good one would be like the small one that Icrontic had. It was something like 30x200 or 40Hx300L

Like the size of IPSoldat's sig
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I had a go at making one, but it was crap so I bined it. Great work guys, looks like it is coming along nicely. Cant wait for the stats to be sorted so I can get my sig going again.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Every time I look at this sig now, I think: "COOL"

LawnMM, veeeeery nice work.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    GHoosdum said
    Every time I look at this sig now, I think: "COOL"

LawnMM, veeeeery nice work.

Thank yah!
  • edited June 2003
    I'll see if I can come up with a newer donated parts themed banner. LawnMM that is a very good banner!

:fold:
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    seversphere said
    I'll see if I can come up with a newer donated parts themed banner. LawnMM that is a very good banner!

:D
  • edited June 2003
    LawnMM: my general idea for this theme - I'm not a photoshop pro so if you could change it up and add the cool graphics you got. The space on the right end would be for the stats and replace the circles with proper ones :D
    edited June 2003
    serversphere, that looks good:
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    seversphere said
    LawnMM: my general idea for this theme - I'm not a photoshop pro so if you could change it up and add the cool graphics you got. The space on the right end would be for the stats and replace the circles with proper ones :D

Looks good dude! I'm not a photoshop pro either! What is it you want me to add? Or better yet...what can I show you how to add yourself? ;)
  • edited June 2003
    how about help sites for photoshop 7.0 that deal with more of the basics - adding/cut/paste/copy/ making and manipulating circles (ellipse tool annoys since I really can't tell if it's a perfect circle)

I have trouble even adding stuff in - like chopping from other pics or creating the circles with an easier program then using it in PS7.0 - those circles were made best I could in PS7.0

a tut list: http://www.hardforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=550795

but lots of these are for older versions - if you know which ones have some tuts for basics . . .

added you to icq for IM if you wanna walk me thru - thanx
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    seversphere said
    how about help sites for photoshop 7.0 that deal with more of the basics - adding/cut/paste/copy/ making and manipulating circles (ellipse tool annoys since I really can't tell if it's a perfect circle)

I have trouble even adding stuff in - like chopping from other pics or creating the circles with an easier program then using it in PS7.0 - those circles were made best I could in PS7.0

a tut list: http://www.hardforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=550795

but lots of these are for older versions - if you know which ones have some tuts for basics . . .

added you to icq for IM if you wanna walk me thru - thanx

Send me an authorization request, haven't seen yah yet. As for help sites and such, I can't really help yah there because I don't really know any. I think you usually learn how to do things at a quicker pace or at least one thats more in sync with your own learning habits if you just tinker with it.

I can give yah tips and stuff on icq, just make sure yah send an authorization request, if I don't respond pretty fast send another, they don't always go through on the first shot.
  • edited June 2003

smxa%20copy.jpg

smxc%20copy.jpg

smx17a.jpg
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Awesome Sev.:) That has some space for text for stats too.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    mmonnin said
    Awesome Sev.:) That has some space for text for stats too.

Agreed!
    edited June 2003
    seversphere said

smxa%20copy.jpg

smxc%20copy.jpg

Both of those are really good.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Great stuff guys and keep them coming.:beer:

The wheels are turning on the Team site and the sig generator, the front page of short-media has been the focus but time is starting to open up for the work to be done.:)

BTW - I had a sneakpeak of the new sig generator 2.0 and I must say it's awesome. The versatility is much improved over the old.:mullet:
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    I did too, it is quite nice! Things are definitely on the road back to normalcy at an autobahn pace.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    TBonZ said
    BTW - I had a sneakpeak of the new sig generator 2.0 and I must say it's awesome. The versatility is much improved over the old.:mullet:
    Ok you opened up a can-o-worms now!!!
    When will you be flauting a sample in your sig?:nudge:
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    csimon said
    TBonZ said

Sample...be thankful for it, it cost a spy his life to get the info out to you boys! :p

teaser.jpg:eek:

I'm learning what I can on the fly with lsevald's help when he's not working like a madman! The HTML is extremely customizable, so I'm messing with the alignment and what not trying to get it lookin' spiffy for yahs.
    edited June 2003
    Great Lawn. I cant wait to add mine into my sig.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2003
    Can't wait to glitz up my sig a little.:cool:

Prof

PS: New high for me - EIGHT processors turned in WU's this week. Getting ready to break 10,000 in a few days!:)
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    mmonnin said
    Great Lawn. I cant wait to add mine into my sig.

Gonna mess with the color a bit but I think thats pretty much one folding sig that's about ready to be set up in the generator. I know there's some kind of flash sig in the works, and of course a table so you can plug your stats into a custom image if you want.
    edited June 2003
    LawnMM said
    csimon said
    TBonZ said

Sample...be thankful for it, it cost a spy his life to get the info out to you boys! :p

teaser.jpg:eek:

I'm learning what I can on the fly with lsevald's help when he's not working like a madman! The HTML is extremely customizable, so I'm messing with the alignment and what not trying to get it lookin' spiffy for yahs.

Do you think that the sig generator can make a smaller one that will fit nicely within the area where I want mine to go?
    edited June 2003
    There was a smaller one last time and there should be another one for Short-Media.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    It needs a background to display the stats on. Thats difficult to do without a set of dimensions to work offf of. How small do you want it.
    edited June 2003
    Well that one is 500*60. The last ones were 400*X werent they?

I was thinking 60 or 90 but even that looks bigger.