Comments

• LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    shwaip said
    ...or yourself if you're a girl :D

yup, link here

ah yes, good times :)

Hahahahaha, now THATS frickin GREAT! :D

Get some gaming time in and keep the woman happy at the same time, too good. :p
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    oooooooh, Hope they port it to the Arcade Scene! :p

NS
  • SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    Is that a joke or is it a real game?
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    oooooooh, Hope they port it to the Arcade Scene! :p

NS
  • NixxerNixxer Nottingham, UK
    edited June 2003
    §lick said
    Is that a joke or is it a real game?

I'm thinking its real. They said that you can put the vibrator anywhere, like your neck, back etc so I assume its some form of massage thing. Doesn't look too vaginal friendly though, but I couldn't tell you if I had one :P.
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited June 2003
    Hehe very nice. Being a Japanese item i wouldnt doubt for a second that it doesnt exist :P
  • edited June 2003
    roflmao!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!
  • JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited June 2003
    Oh, it's real. Japanese only, however. And not originally intended for that use, but after reading what she does to her controllers *ughh*

I am suprised there's been no attatchment for Amplitude in Japan....

Jen
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    Reminds me of the Harry Potter vibrating broom that was on Amazon with all kinds of "Don't buy this for your daughter!" remarks under it

Heh, whats the harm though!?
    edited June 2003
    The comments on the HP broom were great. "My daughter loves that toy! she and her friends spend HOURS in her room playing together."

I wonder how long that managed to stay up before amazon higher ups pulled that.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    Probably till a few thousand people saw it and it eventually got passed onto somebody working at amazon!

That was quite a riot, wasn't too long ago either. There's probably screenshots floating around someplace. Things like that never die off completely.

Back on the track of this thread...does anybody actually have/know a gaming girlfriend besides shortman and trinity?
  • SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    No. All the girls I have dated didn't like video games. It sucks though. There is this one blazin' girl at my high school. Shes a gamer! She works at a video game store. She also has her fair collection at home that she plays. To bad shes a senior and I am a sophmore.

:rolleyes: *Figures*
    edited June 2003
    I have a friend (girl) who is a console gamer. She's a bit Nintendo mad and loves Zelda and those lines of games.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    My girl likes games. We're going to a LAN party on the 13th.
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited June 2003
    Way back when when we first got Nintendo, my sister and I played Super Mario Brothers endlessly. We had a competition going to see who could beat it first. Eventually, she did. And that was the last video game she has ever played.
    edited June 2003
    well, I'd qualify as a gaming girlfriend, aside from the part that I'm currently not attached.

Too busy staring at the warm glow of the screen.
    edited June 2003
    Somehow that doesn't seem like a good way to get hitched.

Girl "What are you hobbies? What do you do for fun?"

Me "Uh...I'm a gamer..."

How many girls would go for that?!

I wish I could be so lucky. Girls just don't dig the uniform anymore!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Realistically speaking, if you want a gamer chick, hop online or start visiting LAN parties...It's hard to find one otherwise.
    edited June 2003
    Nah I just had to vent. World situation right now is hard on relationships, My roomate just broke up with his GF, he's leaving next week on deployment for 6 months. I could go at any time as well. My other friend got stuck on gate guard detail, and the hours they keep there are so strange and changeable that it's affecting his relationship as well.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    I'm thinking that this is a joke. I hope.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    danball1976 said

Why's that?
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    LawnMM said
    danball1976 said

Why's that?

I don't know,just being stupid I guess
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    danball1976 said
    LawnMM said
    danball1976 said

Why's that?

I don't know,just being stupid I guess

I see :scratch:
  • ShivianShivian Australia
    edited June 2003
    From the Japanese, *NOTHING* would surprise me.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    It annoys me that only the Japanese seem to get all the bizarre/cool/funny games and extras.

Then again, in the US market, if it's not mainstream, it usually fails miserably (see where selling "unusual" games got Sega... :(
    edited June 2003
    Sega, in my opinion, publishes some of the best games. I still have my Dreamcast and around forty of the best titles for it with some decent arcade peripherals. I'm also making a list of sega games I want for the "current next-gen" consoles. I'm going to get Rez though, and I dont particularly want the Special Version.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    The Dreamcast has become my all-time favorite console, finally surpassing the NES. However, it needed several japanese and european imports for me to crown it. The Euro imports of Rez and Shenmue 2 (with JAPANESE language tracks and subtitles, thank God) helped that.

Sega does make some of the best games....but only few of them are ever "mainstream" - like the Sonic series.

For innovation, few companies rival Sega.
    edited June 2003
    I still own a Dreamcast, and a single game, Skies of Arcadia. I still play it all the time.
    edited June 2003
    Some of the games I still play are Virtua Tennis 2, Daytona USA 2001 and House Of The Dead 2 with my lightguns. Great fun.
  • oddharmonicoddharmonic Dallas, TX
    edited June 2003
    LawnMM said
    does anybody actually have/know a gaming girlfriend besides shortman and trinity?

I fell out of my deathmatching ways after having the midget -- for lack of time, not desire to game.

Now I'm mostly stuck with console games, but I can't argue with a man that buys <i>Splinter Cell</i> because he thinks I'd like to shoot Commies.
    panzerkw said
    Girls just don't dig the uniform anymore!

Funny, it never turned me off. Then again, I grew up around it so I knew what to expect. My best friend's career Army too, but he's the other half of my brain and it's odd to think of him not serving (CAP in middle school, JROTC in high school, enlisted since and working on his degree with hopes of eventual commission).

On the note of things that vibrate, was anyone else piqued by the bit on the <a href="http://www.jboyco.com/index.asp">Pyramat</a&gt; in the July issue of MaximumPC (page 16, titled "The Gamer's Futon")? I'm not sure I'd want to sit on something that shakes and rumbles while I'm gaming, but I bet it'd amuse my kid.

And we still have our Intellivision. It's packed away since we don't have a spare hookup on the TV at the moment.