For Thrax: Blue Moon on tap

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited September 2007 in Food & Drink
that's right...Blue Moon on Tap...16oz or 23oz :beer:

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    >:|
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Whoopie.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Kwitko wrote:
    Whoopie.

Thrax has been unsuccessful in finding Blue Moon on Tap around Warren :D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Oh, that looked like a fiber drink, like Metamucil (sp). I was about to say, "Hey, he's not uptight like a few years ago".
    edited September 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    Oh, that looked like a fiber drink, like Metamucil (sp). I was about to say, "Hey, he's not uptight like a few years ago".

HaHa...thats good!...no here you go Leo.

"Blue Moon is a somewhat typical example of a Belgian white ale. The beer is orange-amber in color with a cloudy appearance due to the fact that it is unfiltered. It is also spiced with coriander and orange peel in addition to the hops found in most beers. Blue Moon does have a more pronounced orange flavor than many other beers of the style. The grain bill for Blue Moon includes malted barley, white wheat, and oats."

Blue Moon
    edited September 2007
    It's a little bitter, especially for a witbier, but it's still good and one of the easiest to find in the area. I prefer Hoegaarden, but in its absence, a Blue Moon hits the spot.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Kuhnhenn's has a Hefeweizen that is kinda saucy right now. While supplies last!
    edited September 2007
    Kuhnhenn's has a Hefeweizen that is kinda saucy right now. While supplies last!

IT BETTER BE IN STOCK WHEN I GET THERE IN 3 WEEKS....

that is all
    edited September 2007
    I doubt it. It seems like they're changing beers every week nowadays. Every time I go in and try something I like, it's gone the next time I get there :-/
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    We'll have fun when I eventually make it down to Michigan. Let's keep hoping for a training junket for Detroit.
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited September 2007
    most of the bars on OU's campus have blue moon on tap. Too bad I still have another year before I can go to one legally :(, well thats what natty is for!
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Damn, I love Buffalo Wild Wings too...

Good choice of food and great choice of brew :D

cheers :cheers2:
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Fat Tire :)
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    The best place I've ever been for beers was the Frisco Grille in Columbia, MD. Last Friday I was there and had a Tommyknockers Butthead Bock and Great Divide Hades, completely different and completely tasty.

If anyone is ever around there, I HIGHLY recommend it, their tap menu changes all the time.

http://www.friscogrille.com/beer.php
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Blue moon is quite often on tap at bars round herr.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    tmh88 wrote:
    well thats what natty is for!

delt water:zombie:
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Hey thrax the tap room in grosse pointe has blue moon on tap and a ton of other beers, I say me you keebs and brian take a trip down there and drink till the pain goes away. I bet they give away free hugs with every beer.
    edited September 2007
    But do they have Hoegaarden?! :(

Hey, I'm down on Fri night. Cheap drafts?
    edited September 2007
    I can't do friday nights - kids

I seriously doubt they have hoegaarden on tap, but I guaran-****ing-tee they have it. The Tap Room has about every beer there is.

They also have hoegaarden at the Cadieux Cafe.
    edited September 2007
    Okay, fine, you've bent my arm. Saturday. ;D
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Yeah they have every beer known to man. Plus drafts are hella cheap besides i kinda know the bartenders,,,,yeah i get around.