Battlefield 2 Question

edited October 2007 in Gaming
Hey, does anyone know how to measure distance and drop rates for Battlefield 2. I wonder if there is a add-on for that?

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    distance and drop rates? what are you wanting to do?
  • edited September 2007
    sniping
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Haven't played in a awhile but I think the only thing you have to worry about is leading. Bullets don't drop much (if at all). If you're scope can see it and the target is in the middle, you'll hit it.
  • edited September 2007
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Haven't played in a awhile but I think the only thing you have to worry about is leading. Bullets don't drop much (if at all). If you're scope can see it and the target is in the middle, you'll hit it.

Yeah, I know. The problem is, when I'm trying to shoot the guy in the head from very far away, even when the crosshair is directly aimming on his head the hit would miss.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited September 2007
    Probably lag. BF2 doesn't use the system other games use to compensate for lag.
  • edited October 2007
    Aim for the neck and try again.
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited October 2007
    each sniper rifle has it's own rate of bullet drop, but I can tell you unless you're shooting at ants you shouldn't have more than an eighth inch of drop (cross hair-wise).

No add-ons I've seen, just acquire an eye for it.