How Many Bottles of Beer?

2»

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    -tk wrote:
    I vote we play asswhole at the next LAN!

Hehe awesome. If its during the date that has the most votes the last time I looked, then I will be 21 during those 2 weeks. July 26th.:)
  • edited May 2004
    AR beer is also 7.5% by volume..not just import stuff but all of it which is nice, when I run over the line into Oklahoma to get beer it's like drinking hop sodas as it's less than half at 3.25% so it never gets me drunk, I get beer bloat first.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited May 2004
    McBain wrote:
    F-that. We're playing beer pong and flip cup. Pseudo and I have built a basic portbale beer pong table, to be heavily modified by then. Built in bong, and level, along with possible foosball type scoring.

that sounds nuts, i want to play too :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    Personal record is thirty (light beer). Didn't blow grits, didn't pass out, didn't dance naked on the coffee table.

In my wild and crazy twenties I was what AA would call a "maintenance drinker" - drank every day but rarely to the point of stupefication. In my thirties I tried to cut down and became a classic "binge drinker" - weeks of sobriety interrupted by a lost weekend. When I hit forty I took a hard look at myself and decided that frat-boy antics did not wear well on someone my age. What seemed comical when I was younger was now merely disgusting. I took the pledge a few years back, but have fallen off the wagon a time or two since then. :rolleyes:

But I keep getting up and climbing back on.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    Another vote for beer pong.
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited May 2004
    far too many
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    what about jelly shots! How many of them do you need to get drunk?
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    ....:confused2:eek3:geez Prime/Jokke(whomever bumped it!) ... I was shaking my head when I read the Thrax post about no beer!!! Until I realized it was dated 2004!!!

Thrax no Hoegaarden ??? WTF ;D
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    My vote was 5 or more, but I haven't had more than 2 or 3 in several years. I didn't even get drunk at my own bachelor party!

Way to revive the poll, Prime.:cheers:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Moved to ye olde brewery :D
  • Bad_KarmaBad_Karma The Great White North
    edited October 2007
    3 here. I only drink at birthdays and special occasions now. The first 2 go down like water then the alcohol hits my brain and the third is a nice sip. I wouldn't drive with 3 in me so I would have to say that's about all it takes to get me liquored up. I can't even finish a 6 pack anymore. :(
    Drink for me as I can not drink for myself.
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Bad_Karma wrote:
    Drink for me as I can not drink for myself.

:tongue:

:cheers::beer:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited October 2007
    More than 5 many many more than 5, beer rarely affects Me, a lot of Spike for the beer to try to get blootered.:o
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    My live is just a pile of goo, I'm sure. So there's my answer.

Also, if I'm drinking to get drunk I drink vodka. I drink beer to enjoy.
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Like the song says " I like Beer ":)
    To get drunk :scratch: don't know.
    Who counts :D:cheers:
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Or like the norwegian song: "Øl, øl og mere Øl" (Øl=beer) Or "I kjøleskapet hjemme har jeg øl!"
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    It seems like jokke's week for bumping old threads :)
    I'll jump on the bandwagon and say after two pints of beer I quietly crawl into a corner and go to sleep, so It's almost impossible to get me drunk on beer.

Whisky however is a different matter. I'll hold my own against the best.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    my blood is beer....

NO YOU CANT HAVE ANY OF IT!

:ninja:
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited October 2007
    I wish it were 3, would save a lot of money. BTW for all of those under 21, over 18, living in ohio, your parents are legally allowed to buy you alcohol at bars and restaurants. Might be this way with other states too, but I'm positive it is for OH. I love it when the parents come to visit ;)
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    none, i have never been drunk on beer before.

not that i can drink a lot, it's because i don't like beer, so i never drink that much to get drunk. Only been drunk off of scotch or mixed drinks.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    How many bottles of beer does it take until you start feeling like your in hell?
    Dunno. I gave up that moronic silliness years ago. I've switched from quantity to quality.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    I think it takes a good 15 to get a buzz :) to get drunk? I don't thiunk I ever gotten that far... Belly hurts after drinking 20 in less than 4 hours. Also the pocket book hurts when you get to those numbers...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    good 15 to get a buzz
    You must be talking about those beer-flavored, watery beverages like Budweiser and Miller?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Leonardo wrote:
    You must be talking about those beer-flavored, watery beverages like Budweiser and Miller?

:Pwned:
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited October 2007
    Not sure, I've never had just beer with the intention of getting drunk without hard liquor involved.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Leonardo wrote:

If Sam Adams is beer flavored water than yes...