lsevald's New High, 2,500,000 Points - HOLY COW

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited October 2007 in Milestones
lsevald folding as lsevald(icrontic), has been folding since the first cog was unearthed in 1200 BC. OK, may be not that long, but he's been folding a bit longer than me. That's 2002!!!! Congrats on 2,500,000 points. FIVE YEARS.... AWESOME.

:respect::D:respect:Long Live lsevald... Simply Awesome :respect::D:respect:

[award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award]

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

[award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award] [award]100k[/award]

[award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award] [award]50k[/award]

Comments

• SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited October 2007
    WOW I hadn't even heard of F@H 2 years ago what dedication lsevald heres to the next 5 years :respect::thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited October 2007
    Another great milestone. Congrats Lasse. :thumbsup:
  • lsevaldlsevald Norway Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Thanks :) I remember back in 2002, folding was a lot of manual work. Running around with floppies to move the finished wu's to the one computer with a modem. Dialing up to send/recieve, and move the new work files to the offline computers again. All that for a WU worth only a couple of points :eek:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited October 2007
    lsevald wrote:
    Thanks :) I remember back in 2002, folding was a lot of manual work. Running around with floppies to move the finished wu's to the one computer with a modem. Dialing up to send/recieve, and move the new work files to the offline computers again. All that for a WU worth only a couple of points :eek:

Wow- like that's really before my time ... you make me feel so young and I'm headed for 60! ;D

Looks like you're all caught up with the technology now and we won't be very long in more milestones for you. Thanks for your big help with this- and congrats! :thumbsup:
  • lsevaldlsevald Norway Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Keeping in the spirit of the thread, I may have exaggerated a bit ;)
  • Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited October 2007
    Congratulations! Thats indeed a heck of a score! :)