Post your certificates here!!!

Comments

• QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited May 2007
    Pinch me …. I'm on the Team SM Top 20 producers list!

?

I find myself among some pretty select company. And I have no more machines now than I did last April. The only change – I replaced my laptop.

I never dreamt I would be here.

Well, it can’t stay this way long. I’ve already backed off my overclocking with the warming of the weather and plan on shutting down both of my dual cores during the day this summer. Otherwise the cooling/power bills in up to 118F weather become prohibitively expensive. I’m afraid I just don’t live up in Alaska like Leo where old-style Intel cores can double as excellent space heaters and Al Gore movie players. I also expect that more and more team members will catch on to the multicore/SMP revolution going on.

However, if things work out like I hope, I may more than double this production by this time next year. By then, everyone on SM should be ahead of me folding for a cure. :thumbsup: So I’ll just enjoy my little moment in the sun :) .
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    NICE work Qeldroma!!! Top 20!!!! :wow:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2007
    Qeldroma also has another big reason to celebrate which I just got word of this morning. I'd like to give a few other people a day or two on the front page, but let me just say that the Plaque factory has a rush order to fill. :D

:smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2007
    A few more for the team.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2007
    :respect: 30,000! :wow:
    edited May 2007
    Holy Folding Cow, Batman!!!! :wow2:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited July 2007
    50th wu for team 93
    edited July 2007
    NICE work, Spike!!! :thumbsup:
    edited September 2007
    ahem 25,000 ;)
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited September 2007
    Spike = A :fold:ing Star Congrats :)
    edited September 2007
    TY Kentigern proud of that one real proud of this one :bigggrin:
    edited September 2007
    :wow: Awesome
    edited September 2007
    SWEET!!!! :thumbsup:
    edited October 2007
    Got the bread, butter, marmalade :) now what else?

cert[1].jpg
    edited October 2007
    Ha ha! Good job, Kentigern! Moreover- thanks for your helping out in the forums (bet I get to say this all again in the milestones, too :) ) :thumbsup:
    edited October 2007
    Kentigern wrote:
    Got the bread, butter, marmalade :) now what else?

cert[1].jpg
    A Nice cuppa and a coal fire to laze in front of with your shiny new toaster.:bigggrin:
    edited October 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    A Nice cuppa and a coal fire to laze in front of with your shiny new toaster.:bigggrin:
    Heaven indeed :)
    edited November 2007
    <table align="center" border="0" width="580"><tbody><tr><td align="left"> SPIKE09 </td> <td align="right"> Last updated: Fri Nov 16 09:00:03 PST 2007
    Fri Nov 16 17:00:03 UTC 2007 </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    <table align="center" bgcolor="#dcdcdc" border="0" width="460"> <tbody><tr align="left"> <td align="left">Date of last work unit</td> <td align="left"> 2007-11-16 09:17:03 </td> </tr> <tr align="left"> <td align="left">Total score</td> <td align="left"> 1002453 </td> </tr> <tr align="left"> <td align="left">Overall rank (if points are combined)</td> <td align="left"> 1487 of 848231 </td> </tr> <tr align="left"> <td align="left">Active processors (within 50 days)</td> <td align="left"> 12 </td> </tr> <tr align="left"> <td align="left">Active processors (within 7 days)</td> <td align="left"> 6 </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    edited November 2007
    Congrats Spike :celebrate: - can't wait til you make the same here :smokin:
    edited November 2007
    Approx 6 days till start of race to the top 100 actives time :bigggrin: half way through e6420 build :tongue:

expect overtake in approx 10 days
    edited November 2007
    Honestly, thanks Spike for the big participation towards the project on BOTH teams. Hope you march well into the top 100 too! :thumbsup:
    edited November 2007
    Thanks Qeldroma this is gonna be fun blasting up the charts again been numero uno at MM for quite a while and very few threats :confused:
    edited November 2007
    okies it has started 1st 5,000 plus day for icrontic :bigggrin: proof of hitting the starting gate attached.
    edited November 2007
    hehe top of something and 93 wus
    93.JPG 325.7K
    edited December 2007
    edited December 2007
    In advance- Congratulations on a big milestone here- I remember when it would have taken me two years- and it took you only a few weeks. Now you are six figures and over at two sites- thanks for the huge overall contribution to the project and congrats and have a nice thaw t'day with some :beer:

:thumbsup:
    edited December 2007
    :wow2: 100k!!! I guess I need to crank up the engraving machine!!! :D
    edited December 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    :wow2: 100k!!! I guess I need to crank up the engraving machine!!! :D
    I guess the baby machine took precedence then :bigggrin: baby's take precedence over all:cool2:
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Yeah! :bigggrin:
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited December 2007
    Well I just turned in my first 2 units and got my 1700 cert. Finally got off my but and put a couple of my machines to work.