SPIKE09 Pops 50k & 75k In Short Order

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited December 2007 in Milestones
Talk About Poking Someone... Can you believe that SPIKE has 50,000 points and 75,000 already? Man those extra CPU's crunching for Team #93 is REALLY paying off!!! Thank you, SPIKE09, for being a great teammate, and the project wouldn't be the same without you. So... you have the mighty Folding Toaster and the "FOLD" Award thingy.. :thumbsup:

:kneel:

:respect: All Hail SPIKE09 :respect:

[award]toaster[/award]
50,000 Point Milestone

attachment.php?attachmentid=19579&d=1143143048
75,000 Point Milestone

Comments

• KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited December 2007
    :respect::thumbup Yikes another couple of days and you'll be etched on the boards :)
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    Thanks and damn thought I could have had the triple 50k/75k/100k in one swell foop . new build let Me down :bigggrin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited December 2007
    Well, almost a hattrick. Sure wished you could try for the next 3 :vimp: . Thanks, Spike for the big input- even if it is only temporary it all goes to the same place. Congrats on this harvest- :thumbsup:
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited December 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    Well, almost a hattrick. Sure wished you could try for the next 3 :vimp: . Thanks, Spike for the big input- even if it is only temporary it all goes to the same place. Congrats on this harvest- :thumbsup:
    I will try for the next 3 just at a greatly reduced rate of knots, theres always the next million and the next folding holiday :bigggrin: