lemonlime's sale thread--DFI Expert, Opteron, X850 and more..

lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
edited December 2007 in Trading Post
Few things for sale:

#1: DFI Lanparty NF4 Expert SLI (socket 939) - Rare and a great tweaker board. I have the box and all accessories for it. Please note that the FAN#2 header does not work due to a short--my fault. Other than that, it is in perfect working order.

Asking $65 shipped to USA/Canada. For an extra $20, I'll throw in an AMD Opteron 148 (2.2GHz, 1MB L2 cache--OCs to 2.8GHz no problem with almost stock vcore). Its got bent pins, and has had its IHS removed and reattached--looks like hell, but works perfectly. No HSF included. I'll test both before I ship it out.

#2: Socket A combo deal. Asus A7N8X-E, Athlon XP 3000+ (2.2GHz Barton with unlocked multiplier), ATI Radeon 9250 AGP (passive) and I'll even throw in a Zalman Al/Cu HSF (keeps it nice and cool and is very quiet). Everything works perfectly. I'll test it all before I ship it out. I think I have most of the accessories for the board.

Asking $65 shipped to USA/Canada.

#3: Sapphire ATI Radeon X850XT 256MB PCI-Express. Still a capable card. I have the original box and accessories. Works perfectly. Hard to believe I paid $599 for this back in '05.

Asking $70 shipped to USA/Canada.

USD$ Paypal only please. Will only ship to Canada/USA (including Alaska). I'll try to get some pics posted.

Comments