Brewery Search

JayBirdSlimJayBirdSlim Atlanta, GA New
edited February 2008 in Food & Drink
not sure if anyone is interested but my best friend is working on a Brewery Search site that he's inputting every brewery he can find into a searchable database. I think he's got most of the continental US done and is moving on to Canada then I thinkhe's gong to do Europe. He's my beer conisseur buddy.. also has a blog that is all about beer.

Anyway not that I'm peddling his wares (it's all free stuff) but it's damned fine reference place. (I think he's working on a widget or something for FF)

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Whew... I found my local brewery in there, with complete info, so it's good in my book :D

Welcome to Icrontic!
  • JayBirdSlimJayBirdSlim Atlanta, GA New
    edited February 2008
    thanks for the welcome primesuspect! Yeah... he was very thorough.. went state by state and is always searching for new ones... I think he's a nut but.. what do I know...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    My complements to your friend. He had Alaska nailed down thoroughly.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    found my old brewery in Vermont. Nice work :thumbsup:
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited February 2008
    Is he going to be moving to the rest of the world once he has done US? Maybe he can do UK next? :) That'd be sweet!
  • JayBirdSlimJayBirdSlim Atlanta, GA New
    edited February 2008
    not entirely sure how much of the world he's going to do but I'll check with him and see