FS: Adaptec 39160 SCSI controller

PaulPaul Member
edited March 2008 in Trading Post
I have 2 of these, I want $25 plus shipping for each.

E-mail me at paulc87@gmail.com, I won't answer PMs here

Heat is under paulc87

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Please read the trading rules.

A PM is one form of security. Disposable, generic email accounts are actually against the rules if that is the only way a trader can contact you. That's often an indicator of someone who doesn't want to be tracked down.

Personally, I won't trade with someone who won't use a 'real' email address and who refuses to use PMs. I consider that a risk, even if the trader has 13 Heatware evaluations.

I am not implying that you are a crook, but I do advise you not to give that appearance.

Please comply with the rules.
  • edited February 2008
    And this isn't the only forum that has rules like this either. The other forum I feel comfortable enough to trade on requires a minimum of 100 posts plus having an ISP, .edu or .gov email address just to get access to the Classifieds.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I remember a user way, way back who had his user name as paulc87. I think from the '02,'03 era. Am I right Paul?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, Paul's been around since the very beginning of short-media and even before that.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Funny Brian, I normally can't remember what I did yesterday but give me an old, old name and clarity comes through. Like, WTF?!?!
  • PaulPaul Member
    edited March 2008
    Yeah it's me, I changed my name to regular "Paul" after icronticforums got hacked and a new forum was set up(I think)

I just came back so I could scam people :rockon:
  • @Paul said:
    Yeah it's me, I changed my name to regular "Paul" after icronticforums got hacked and a new forum was set up(I think)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

lol hey Paul :D