Guild Wars, anyone still playing?

2»

Comments

• AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited February 2008
    mmkay, what's the guild name?
    We've been looking for an alliance for months..I guess we'll just have to start our own
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited February 2008
    lol, yes sir

That kind of reminds me of what happened yesterday: Two friends and I were on skype while in alliance battles. During our first confrontation everyone in the party but myself died. One of the guys on skype says "That rit guy lived, he must be pretty good." Then I'm like "Yes I am quite awesome" and he laughed at his stupidity for like five minutes.

Of course..it's probably one of those "should have been there" stories...

And you can join the guild too if you want eggroll :) did you decline my invitation because you thought I was just some random person?

Yeah I actually did decline because I thought you were some random person trying to get me to join. Since I've played again, I get a bunch of creeps trying to flirt with my character. Its weird. I'm a guy for crying out loud. Go cyber elsewhere. I mean, I automatically assume that everyone I encounter is a guy.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I automatically assume that everyone I encounter is a guy.

The problem is so do they! :eek:
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Zanthian wrote:
    The problem is so do they! :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ya, some people are kinda weird like that. They see the little Asian girl and they put it to the back of their minds.<strike>
    </strike>
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    "The Death Covenant" Thats the name of my guild, and I have a 90% stocked guild hall, and Im kurz atm just not part of an alliance.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Hmm...I haven't played in years and years...I'll see if I can find my install CDs. Do I need to have the xpac?
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited February 2008
    eggroll: reinvited

creep: guild will be invited when our gl gets on next (maybe in like an hour?). We're kurz too :D

stain: if xpac means expansion, then no you don't need it..I'm playing without it anyway :)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    you dont need the install cd either, you can download all GW content online. its a huge amount though, so be prepared.

I'll try to be on tonight.
  • XyphusXyphus South Bend, Indiana
    edited March 2008
    Are you folks still playing Guild Wars? Haven't seen any recent posts in this thread. I only have Nightfall, but if you happen to be playing, I have a ranger by the handle "Xyphus". If you see me in-game, say "Hi". I have yet to party up with anyone. Been playing through with just the heroes and the henchmen so far... :)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    rolleggroll and I have played several times lately, going through Nightfall and Eye of the North. Both of our names are mentioned in this thread if you want to look for us in-game.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited March 2008
    im online playing GW a lot. You can find me as...

C Dos Run - main char.
    Subtle Beauty
    Anita Getlaid
    Eggy Roll