TF2 is lost....again

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Gaming
I think this might be it for TF2. Two players on Zero have 6 incoming on me.

TF2 is cursed to be conquered, second time. :rolleyes2

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Why do they want TF2 so bad?
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    I guess history is doomed to repeat... I won't be naming another village "Medlock" anytime soon. :p
  • edited April 2008
    Hahaha. Is this all happening near the outpost???
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    No, this happened in the southern NW.

Here is the conversation I had with Zooony which was then forwarded to Tullia, who then messaged me back. Tullia captured TF2. No, I would rather have a rusty nail thrust into my chest then join them.

just a note to say I agree with Zooony :)

we both like your attitude, and I for one won't be taking any more of your villages!
    (unless you decide to attack me ofc - then all bets are off ;) )

and if all your villages are as well defended as this one and you ever feel the need to switch alliances, you are welcome to drop me a line :)

But I'm sulking though - you gave Zooony 2 hero levels and I only got one :(

Tullia

I like him :(

Thanks. Better then sim'ng it. We build troops for a reason.

well i wish you luck - it's about having fun it is a game after all :)

Thems the brakes. there will be more death as the rest of the attacks roll in.

i wish she'd scouted you before i set off i would have sent more men :(
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    That sucks... Sorry man. With all the different villages being targeted, it was bound to happen. Seems like we saved tttooommmy's village and maybe even German Village.
  • edited April 2008
    i bet my village is the next to be conquered by tulia. im right next to you
    edited April 2008
    i bet my village is the next to be conquered by tulia. im right next to you

I think you're right. I would start stripping your buildings down and sending your resource to your other villages. :(

Maybe this should be in the diplomacy thread, or, maybe I shouldn't be posting this at all....but pay attention to the bit in bold.
    Tullia wrote:

Well if you have any more villages going spare let me know :) I'm always on the look out and I seem to be allied to half the quadrant so my options are limited somewhat. ;)

I'm guessing the attacks on your alliance were coincidence, we have our hands pretty full with [M] and ARRSE at the moment :) but there are that many Zero players around it's inevitable we'll attack some of the same people at the same time.

Your team actually looks pretty good, I've heard very good things about you and got a great message off one of your leaders when I scouted him, which really made me smile. It's nice to meet people and teams with the right attitude in this game. However I will say your alliance is small for an indie unit, so come the end game you will all have to think about where you want to ally and how you want the WW stages to go.

I'm happy to be a conduit if you guys ever want to talk to Zero about anything :)

Good luck in the game and keep in touch, I'm always happy to chat, and offer advice and help if I can. If you get any non-Zero/MyTh attacks incoming let me know and I might even reinforce you (for the hero XP of course)

Laura (Tullia)

I actually do like her.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Ha, now I want to be a wing just so we can kick ARSE a bit.

:rolleyes: Sorry. ;D
    edited April 2008
    That "Leader" part is probably me unless Keeber got scouted. I was scouted a few weeks ago and I responded with a rather humorous message... she laid off and that was that. She's never returned. Of course, a similar note was sent to Peleus and he took offense.

So... We have fourstar & Tullia in our back pockets.... Good thing to note. Also... I am curious about her "I'm happy to be a conduit if you guys ever want to talk to Zero about anything".

That makes it sound like we could align ourselves with them.
    edited April 2008
    Uh... Zero just had a camping trip last night. They visited some rather nice villages previously owned by several of ARRSE's top players.... say, over 100 REAL attack waves per village.... :wow2:
    edited April 2008
    Haha keebs. ;D

I take it you heard that from fourstar?

Yeah Q, it was you. I mentioned you in my last reply.
    edited April 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    I take it you heard that from fourstar?.
    Yep... he's a font of useful knowledge... I'll start a new thread just for some of the stuff I've learned today... End Game stuff.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I've had no contact with Zero aside from personally allying with md-x and being cordial with tigercat - they're smack up against Beachhead.