warning

DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
edited April 2008 in Food & Drink
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any
woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". 'Beer' is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of 'Beer' and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking 'Beer', men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that"something bad"occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and
punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after 'Beer' is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Comments

• AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    I saw this on the news, but until I read it on the internet just now I didn't believe it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    That is sick. Only a monster would or could do something like that.
  • maxclarkmaxclark In a hole in the ground
    edited March 2008
    Wesley from American Pie Presents: Beta House
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I apologize sincerely for the horrible actions of my sex. I cannot believe that people of my gender could dare to do something so abominable, so atrocious, and so abhorrent as this. I commit myself to the erasure of these terrible acts from society.

*Hides the several 12 packs of Blue moon, Boulevard Pale Ale and Newcastle beer that are currently sitting in her kitchen, awaiting their next victims*
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    BEER > women
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Who could do such a thing?! But I wouldn't say no...
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I wish they had put this info out as a public service announcement 25-35 years ago. I was trapped twice. first time took me 10 years to sober up. Caught the woman trapping a second victim. Then got caught this time for 25 years and still unable to escape. If this information had been widely available back then I'm sure I would be better off today :) They probably should add the warning about how the women keep producing "offspring" to strengthen the locks and increase the monetary swindle share during the "relationship". I sure learned all about that part the hard way. :eek:

Oh the differences that might have been. I'll bet I could have still had a fishing boat :bigggrin:
  • one234hone234h Downingtown, PA [USA]
    edited April 2008
    THIS JUST IN...

The newest thing that makes a man want sex from a woman: they call it:

"going 4 hours without having sex with a woman"

...watch out for it. It'll get ya.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Oh my god... What can we do to combat this? With a combination of "beer" and "going 4 hours without having sex with a woman" we don't stand a chance!
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited April 2008
    one234h wrote:
    THIS JUST IN...

The newest thing that makes a man want sex from a woman: they call it:

"going 4 hours without having sex with a woman"

...watch out for it. It'll get ya.

Just four hours?