lukearoolukearoo england
edited August 2008 in Gaming
right, i have decided that this game no longer
suits me

i have put my account on deletion

if anyone wants the account, contact me on lukearoo@hotmail.co.uk
before 23:00 monday 4 august

( i will be working most of the day )

as i will not be logging on again, feel free to boot me out and take what you want, i am not removing troops so you will be getting some good hero xp
if you attack - please scout first though, only got about 120 scouts in total, so you wont need many

compleatly up to you.
"1 fusili" is a good target for capture
"2 lasagne" has a few fields built up

the capital is very well defended
(lvl 20 wall and all) is also in a celcius base
(never been attacked by them though)

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Ohh Ill take it if youll let me! I sent you an email
  • lukearoolukearoo england
    edited August 2008
    ok, account details have been emailed to you, i have cancelled the deletion, just change the pw and it is all yours, though, you will not be able to change the username or registered email without contacting an admin, i will post off a notification to one asap
    please holdfire on changing the password till we get this sorted
    will need the name and email you wish to use

ps do you already have a ukx account ? you will probably need to delete it or something
  • edited August 2008
    Im not sure if it's okay with everyone here just yet so if you could tell them it's been transferred that would be awesome, not many people seem to use the forum.

Name: Earthwarden or Earthwarden6
    Email: Earthwarden6@ymail.com
    OR
    Blazinturkey@kc.rr.com (This is a shared email though)

Whichever one you would like : )
  • edited August 2008
    I have a friend who is going to teach me to play, hes at my place now. Is there anything you would like me to do?
    edited August 2008
    you can use my account fully, as if it where your own

i have send an admin a message, hopefully they will be able / willing to transfer email to yours at Earthwarden6@ymail.com
    this will allow you to control the account better

you may need to send a message to the admin yourself, use the support system
    edited August 2008
    as a note to all of IC, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you, and i hope you succeed in getting a world wonder !

by the way can someone get Earthwarden to set up an account on the troop tool thing, and get rid of my old one... cheers
  • edited August 2008
    Thanks for all of the help and of course the account! I will do my best with it.

Yes, Im still confused on how everybody here communicates and whatnot. If someone could fill me in that would be awesome.
  • topcidtopcid UK
    edited August 2008
    We mainly use IRC - IGM TBonz or one of the Alliance leaders and they will tell you how to get set up.

Cheers

Topcid
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited August 2008
    lukearoo wrote:
    as a note to all of IC, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you, and i hope you succeed in getting a world wonder !

by the way can someone get Earthwarden to set up an account on the troop tool thing, and get rid of my old one... cheers

Been a pleasure knowing you as well, we are all going to miss you.

I will sort out the troop tool and send him the information for IRC etc.

Thanks and take care :D
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for all of the help and of course the account! I will do my best with it.

Yes, Im still confused on how everybody here communicates and whatnot. If someone could fill me in that would be awesome.

Welcome :)

I have IGM'd you the details for IRC and the Troop Tool.

As Topcid said we use IRC a fair amount to keep in contact, so we are looking forward to seeing you in there later hopefully.

Duchess
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited August 2008

We used to use the forum a lot, but with this game there's a huge chance of spies, and your presence confirms that, all you need are a few directions and you'd be able to access our operation details... so we use a secure IRC channel and In-Game-Messages

And I advise you try to connect to the IRC ASAP so we can help you, getting used to the game is a lot harder when you start with 6 villages, but with our guidance I'm sure we'll be able to help you along more and be as awesome as we are ;)