Angel of Death

MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
edited August 2008 in Gaming
Attacked me a couple days ago...I've only been able to check just now. I've never had any interactions with this guy before, does he just not like us?

http://speed.travian.co.uk/berichte.php?id=15222657

Comments

• Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited August 2008
    no, no he doesn't.
    former Part I leader, hammered Middge at the server start, constant enemy of ARRSE etc.

Plus, he's in Thieves, they just kill people from us for the killing really.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    [ONE] is "taking care of him"... like 3 or 4 villages zero'd today.

08/08/08... 12397 population / 16 villages
    08/11/08... 7857 population / 12 villages
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited August 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    [ONE] is "taking care of him"... like 3 or 4 villages zero'd today.

08/08/08... 12397 population / 16 villages
    08/11/08... 7857 population / 12 villages

12/08/08 (our way's better!)... 6437 population / 10 Villages
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited August 2008
    QCH, you still playing mate? Jesus I didn't think Travian would go on for this long!! I'm impressed with your perseverance!!!

I'm glad you have lots of IC people playing now :D:D:D

//EDIT: Sorry to hijack a random Travian thread! ;)
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited August 2008
    QCH, you still playing mate? Jesus I didn't think Travian would go on for this long!! I'm impressed with your perseverance!!!

Yep, he's still in it, to the end of this server at least as far as the outlook is.
    Another note is this game has too many spies, in other words sad little sods who really have no life, such that they will figure out how to access team forums to get information for the big big guys who oppose said teams.
    Because of this, we don't use the forum nearly as much as last server.

Another other note, would you care to join us when the Autumn (Fall) server comes round?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2008

Playing... you bet. We are ranked 30th (We got to 25th when we had a guest for a few days). We gave all but cleared the Northwest of all competition... We have some massive armies.... A ton of fun... Nothing like having 500+ waves all land on an enemy within seconds of each other... :D
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited August 2008
    Another other note, would you care to join us when the Autumn (Fall) server comes round?

Unfortunately not, I'm not on my PC half as much as I used to be.. I have a new lady friend who has taken me in! lol.. Beware of the darkside ;)

Glad everything is going well though!!!