Warhammer Online Date Set

Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
edited August 2008 in Gaming
Warhammer Online is now officially set at September 17th!

Also, Mythic split from EA so no longer is EA producing the game =D

Comments

• NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    I have this on order but I really dont know what to expect any more. They seem to have ripped out a fair bit of the classes and content just to make the release date.

Hopefully it works otherwise I can see it falling flat on its face due to the similarities with Warcraft.

Here's hoping they make a Warhammer 40K MMO
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    I've got a buddy in on the beta. He said they recently did a HUGE update and the game rocks. It's one MMO I'd actually spring for. Green is da best!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    To mask the fact that they just butchered 3/4ths of their planned capital city geography and axed a ton of classes. Also, there's no significant end-game content yet. Have fun leveling to do... Nothing. :\ Also, if you're not into RvR, better hope your faction doesn't suck at PVP so you can do King runs when they unlock it.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    meh, i dont see a point in play war if your in it for pve. Im a huge pvp player and looking foreward to ransacking aldorf =)

also, i like how they rearranged the captial cities, instead of having 4 sparsely populated teir 4 areas, thre one big massively populated teir 4 zone. And the fact that they brought down 3 or 4 classes shows that they want each class to be unique. They shot down those classes because they were too similiar to another class for that race.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    No, they shot them down because they wouldn't be ready in time for release. Which means their dev teams are lagging.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    Don't care bout the lost classes. They're lame one anyways.
  • edited August 2008
    Buy Warhammer Beta Key
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    CB noticed that you can go to target and get a beta key with a preorder card for $1 far cheaper than that site.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    I also comes with a $5 off coupon for the full game, once released, and a few bonus items.

Don't be deceived by the box, however: It may look like a disc-box, but the disc tray is empty, and the only thing inside the box is a beta key, and download instructions. :)