DLink Router

budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
edited September 2008 in Science & Tech
Will someone who has a DLink Router tell me the specs on the PW...I have locked myself i and really dont want to loose all my settings....just the specs...ie...letters and #'s...13, 6? so forth....if there is no requirement that helps too...

I have a usual and that isnt working so may just have to reset....either way...little looksie will go a long way and save me a little agrivation....

TIA

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    Please post the model number of the router so we can give you the default user/pass.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited September 2008
    The default should be either login: admin blank password or blank login password: admin.

However if you have changed the default password there is no way to get around it without doing a factory reset.
  • budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
    edited September 2008
    PROBLEM SOLVED

I changed them....I got in finally...i just closed my eyes and did it fast as if i would have maybe had i misclicked a letter or something and finally i misclicked the right one...LOL

Make sense?

Anyway...I got in and all is good....

The model just for info sake was DI-614+...the answer was there was no form....i already knew the factory stuff...admin...blank...yada yada...just thought maybe some type of format thing...but all is good now...Thx
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited September 2008
    Be sure to export your router settings so if you do need to perform a reset someday you don't have to reconfigure everything ;).
  • budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
    edited September 2008
    Yea did that after this happenstance!

LOL