{IC} Account

edited October 2008 in Gaming
this thread is based on lambo's post: 'Ummm, for my sins.... I'm tempted! BUT...

I quite the fancy the idea of an {IC} account! Get all the "maybe" players to dual on one mass-raiding-Teuton account...

We could each set up feeder accounts to begin with (probably Gauls), cranny them up and ship resources to the main account, then ditch the individual accounts in favour of dualling the {IC} one! Would take some careful communication etc, but no reason {IC} couldn't be a top 30 (or 10 :D) account next round! Owning_Team started late last server and was a top 10 raider for weeks, with only a few 1000 troops, just cos he (they) used the troops efficiently and constantly!

I've still no time, but it'd be good to keep the {IC} team together!

Do a St. Jimmy / Promicin and go out with a bang before the End Game !

Anyone else fancy it?'

in order to advance this idea we need to know who is willing to participate. As I already have 2 accounts (shhhh) i cannot be a direct dualler but i can be a loyal sitter and i can send res at the begging when you need it.

If you want to participate or have any ideas please post.

thanks,

tom

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Well i am thinking of making an account named {IC}. I am thinking of doing it alone until others come and join me. if no one does i will probably delete it. Any objections?
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited September 2008
    Right, ok, I'm in... temporarily at least :D !!!

Have created "Grannys Cranny" as my account, and will use it for the betterment of {IC} until it all goes badly wrong or so right that we end up multi-ing it..... could use a sitter cos I'm still working 13 hour days...

EDIT: Tom and Haru, set you both as sitters... just crannies, fields and marketplace for the moment... I'll def {IC} once I'm feeding it with something worthwhile!
  • edited September 2008
    account name: ICRONTIC
    account pass: keebler

if anyone wants to have a look feel free.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited September 2008
    just how intelligent is it to post that info on what is basically a public forum?

remember why we stopped using the forum for comms?
  • edited September 2008
    well this is the trav forum and you need to contact keebler or a member of staff to get in.
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited September 2008
    :D ! Tom, eh, change the password!!! E-mail or PM it only! I wouldn't even IGM it to be honest! This whole multi vs Dual vs password sharing thing is a minefield we should be very careful about!!!!

EDIT: oh, and use the gold!!!! Chances are this'll never get off the ground (was hoping for a few of the old gang to take up part-time-playing), but to be a top account we'll have to raid 24/7 and have ALL bonuses maxed and Gold galore!

EDIT2: and set me as a sitter!
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited October 2008
    Tom, PM me the password, I'm going to just look into the account as a tactician for you.