NEXT ROUND

2»

Comments

• Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited October 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    ...Aaaand I'm deleting.

Farmed, insulted, targeted and pretty much raped- arrorangt assholes mouthing off from a seat of power while they have it.
    Harudath wrote:
    I don't like the idea of everyone sharing one account... Feels like a family of 10 sleeping in one bed

EDIT: Not that I know what that feels like -_-

Have you got something you'd like to share with us?
  • edited October 2008
    :D:p;D;D;D;Drofl
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited October 2008
    No, not an account at any rate.
  • edited October 2008
    I was planning on getting 500 mace before starting a residence. The next village would be another 6c close by. and the next after that a 15c then a 9c and then a 6c then only conquer from then on.

The first 2 6cs would be supply villages. there aim is to race to get 3000mace asap. after that is the 15c, our capital. this will be fed by the 6cs until it has 1000 mace or can sustain itself by raiding. after that is a 9c our offensive village, this is where our axemen/Teutonic knights/catas/rams are built. last but not least is our defense village. This will be producing spears and paladins 24/7.

I am going to name the villages in order that we get them(just to show you.)
    1 creates 2 with res lvl 10.
    2 creates 3 with res lvl 10.
    1 creates 4 with res lvl 20.
    2 creates 5 with res lvl 20.

this is so that village 2 (the 15c will end up with 3 chiefs. enough to easily begin our first conquer. also village 4 and 5 have 2 chiefs each.

what d'you think of my almighty plan?
    edited October 2008
    Something i learned from my short time as teuton at server start: get the infrastructure for paladins as fast as you possibly can, they'll pwn all other teutons and are extremely helpful with early farming when used correctly.
    They're also the most efficient farmers that teutons have, due to speed and carrying capacity.

Start a residence ASAP.
    Next village a 6c next door, UNLESS there's a 15c in your 7x7.
    You'll need a 15c near the first village, otherwise using it a troop storage is useless.
    Make troops in village #1 ONLY, offense troops are less powerful when scattered, and need more res on the blacksmith. if village #2 is a 6c, use it to feed village #1, if it's a 15c, send raided res to the 15c.
    'Get 3000 mace ASAP' - then keep going...

DO NOT MAKE TROOPS IN A 15C!
    Only make a warehouse, several granarys, residence/palace and only up wheat fields - it's a waste of time and res to build up the other res tiles, especially as a Teuton.

In the first village make seige workshop and make cata's/rams.
    And a stable, making TK's after a while, but paladins first as i mentioned earlier.
    In whatever becomes the defence village make spears/paladins.
    HOWEVER, you may need a deffer, or several, to actually keep up with the offence production.

"1 creates 2 with res lvl 10.
    2 creates 3 with res lvl 10.
    1 creates 4 with res lvl 20.
    2 creates 5 with res lvl 20."
    Good plan with that, but depending on things i may come back and change it.
  • edited October 2008
    that is what we are following roughly. we have a residence lvl 9 and are gonna make paladins now so we have the CP for a new village. there is a 15c right next to our first village and a 9c 3 squares away both a plan on having. the 15c will be capital and troop storage and the 9c will be offensive village. first village is a supplier and 2nd also they then supply the 15c and eventually make the 9c and another 6c for the defense village.
    edited October 2008
    the wood village next to your first village will be good as a 3rd village, 15c as 2nd (if you dont take it ASAP, someone else will)

town hall.
    it's invaluable early for CP.

just noticed the 15c is 100% bonus - that means "GET IT NOW!" impulses are exploding from all skilled players anywhere near it.

MORE THAN ONE SCOUT!!!
    Just having one is pitiful, you might as well not have any.

don't make the level 10 residence yet - you don't have the CP so there's no point.
    make a stable and paladins now.

also, i tweaked the profile a little.
  • edited October 2008
    the wood village next to your first village will be good as a 3rd village, 15c as 2nd (if you dont take it ASAP, someone else will)

town hall.
    it's invaluable early for CP.

just noticed the 15c is 100% bonus - that means "GET IT NOW!" impulses are exploding from all skilled players anywhere near it.

MORE THAN ONE SCOUT!!!
    Just having one is pitiful, you might as well not have any.

don't make the level 10 residence yet - you don't have the CP so there's no point.
    make a stable and paladins now.

also, i tweaked the profile a little.

i have 6 scouts but i sent 5 out. will be getting a town hall. lambo objected so early. was gonna say wood as a second village so that you dont have to use a slot in the 15c's palace but it will work. also i would have said the wood near the top right, it would give me a bigger raiding area. am getting paladins atm.
    edited October 2008
    it won't give a larger raiding area as all the offense should be in one village atm, the first village.

more troops = larger raidius (see what i did there)

technically you can delay the 15c taking IF you can also be among the first in the server to get cata's.
  • edited October 2008
    Can anyone sit the account for 2:30 hours tonight. in about 20mins i need to leave unexpectantly and i need someone to raid.??????????