Help Me Name This Game

Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
edited October 2008 in Gaming
Alright, I remember going to a friend's house one time when I was six or seven and playing this game. Now I've been thinking about it again, I don't know what it's called >.<

I can only remember a few details about it, but maybe its enough to put a name to it. Im doing this all from memories from more than 10 years ago, so don't hold me to whatever I say.

First thing I remember is that it was a sword fighting game on PS1 and it was a sequel, be it a 2 or a 3, I dont remember. It wasn't like soul calibur, it was very technical. Like, it had different stance, I think they were high, medium, and low. And the game could be played from several views, including first person whee you could see the sword being held in front of your face.

I also remember part of the into cinematic, it had people just standing there, but they had either mud or blood splatting all over them. There was probably more, I just can't remember.

I also remember a girl, I think she wore fatigues and had red hair and a gun, and she was in a tunnel.

Really, thats all I remember. Hope thats enough to give this game a name, it's been bothering me for years >.<

Comments