400,000 PPD

mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
edited July 2009 in Folding@Home
We are rockin' and rollin' :Rocker:

Up to ~340,000 PPD just here in the last few weeks; I know we can make it to 400,000 PPD if we keep it up! It's been truly great to see so many of the veterans stepping up their game but I still think the best way to increase our production is to bring more members to Team 93.

So in this thread I ask: What are we doing to attract fresh faces?

And as always, share your personal increases and folding tips!

:fold::cheers::fold:

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    I'd say we start here:

Active: 129
    Inactive: 1,599
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    We had 150 less then two weeks ago?? That could be due to the holiday break but still, that's a lot to lose in a short time.
  • edited December 2008
    i'll be able to get about 10k(?) more ppd online once you guys start smelling 500k. :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    Ahhh, feels good. Team 93 is back!
    edited January 2009
    We're getting there.

Active: 139

up 10 in three days!
    edited January 2009
    Progress continues.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    We still have the rest of the day but the noon update we are at 197,813 currently. That puts us on track for kissing 400k in a day. Movein' on up to the East Side we finally got a piece of the PPPPPIIIIIiiIIEEEEee movein' on up.....
  • revorocksrevorocks England, East Sussex, Hove Member
    edited January 2009
    I just got a HD 4850 so that should bring Icrontic that little step closer to 400,000PPD :)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Added my own 4850 today. fahmon says it will add 4k ppd increase. Not sure if that is true or not, but a solid boost! :thumbsup:
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    Added my own 4850 today. fahmon says it will add 4k ppd increase. Not sure if that is true or not, but a solid boost! :thumbsup:

Nice work! The newer WUs for ATI cards are showing pretty impressive results with the 4000 series. On the 4870 with WUs 4772-4774 I run ~4600PPD.
    edited January 2009
    ive been slacking on my main box playing with Windows7. Ill see about getting GPU2 going here soon.
    edited January 2009
    I finally got my second 4870 folding so I'm running between 23K and 26K PPD depending on which WUs I get. You'll also notice that my 4870s are outperforming my 9800 and 8800; gotta love it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26690&d=1233430977
    edited January 2009
    Mason, nice! Looks like the the newer, heavily complex work units are well suited for the ATI's high shader counts. That's great news for you ATI card owners!
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    What ever happened to this?! We can't even get back to 300k ppd right now
    edited July 2009
    I'm still slacking. I'm down >20K PPD since my last post in this thread. I doubt I can get that high again, but I hope to push 15K PPD once I have what remains of my farm online in the new house.