CES: Razer's Mamba mouse does wireless right

BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of PropagandaOKC Icrontian
edited January 2009 in Science & Tech

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    That design is freakin' swank. Does it charge via the cord, or does it require a base?

Slick slick slick. I already have four Razer mice, and I think I'll be springing for this.
  • edited January 2009
    I like my G7 but I'd be interested in something lighter with more battery life. I find myself constantly readjusting my mouse positioning (I guess I use my mouse fingertip style?) and the weight is a little annoying. I can't stand corded mice though, the back of my desk is a mess of cables and a mouse cable would get caught on everything.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    It charges via the cord. You don't need to worry about fiddling with a base.

MachineDog, you should try this mouse when the go on sale. Best Buy should have them at all their stores. Give it a feel and I bet you'd be willing to ditch your G7 after 3 minutes of messing with it.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Nice. How do they solve the problem of the cord falling behind the desk?
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    sexy
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    HAWT!
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited January 2009
    Nice. How do they solve the problem of the cord falling behind the desk?

My thoughts exactly. Very clean and professional looking as well but I'm not sure if it will fit into my hand like a G5. The G5 mouse is just heaven in my hand and I never get pains.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    The design alone makes me drool. Never mind the specs. That's a friggin awesome looking mouse! Sinkinking 129 or so bucks into it hurts though. let's hope we can pick them up special soon.