Roll Call

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited February 2009 in Gaming
I took a server off as have many of us have. Anyone have enough gas in the tank for the next round? Currently, looks like there is 2 -3 weeks left in this server as the Natars are just about to launch.

Would be great fun to get a team together again. So who is up for it?

Comments

• CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I would like to join the Icrontic team. I am a total n00b though and only just got into this game so need some hand holding pleae!

~Cyrix
  • edited January 2009
    Count me in, boss ;)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Nice! :D

Looks like I'm going to have to send out some pm's to get other's attention.
  • edited January 2009
    i'll play i think. i had a nice break over christmas and i think im ready to play again although i have no idea what tribe im gonna be. Teutons are WAY too time consuming and romans are too boring/slow for me and gauls - last time i played as gauls i lasted about 1 week :S
  • edited January 2009
    I'm back! Hey guys. Long time now see. What server are you guys gonna start on? Speed or slow? I'm very iffy about how I go about things this time around because the last time I played I nearly died of boredom towards the end. The alliance simply got too big! :-P
    edited January 2009
    Speed? I really don't want to be playing one server for nearly a whole year!

~Cyrix
    edited January 2009
    The Speed 3 server finished yesterday. How long does it normally take for it to restart?

~cyrix
    edited January 2009
    About a week or two Cyrix. Speed all the way. Could never play a normal server.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited January 2009
    I will try to play this round. I sat out last round. I should have quite a bit of gold saved up from the last time I played so I plan on using that to help me get an early lead. Just tell me when I need to register and which quadrant I need to start in.
  • edited January 2009
    Quote from the server admin:

Hi guys, the next speed server will be a T3.1 but could have elements upgraded part way through.

PreRegistration: 06.02.09
    Start: 09.02.09 0600 GMT+1.

Enjoy.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
  • edited February 2009
    what quadrant are we in and are we gonna start a little late?
    edited February 2009
    Wasn't it North West originally? Why would we start a little late? I'm new to this so don't know.

~Cyrix
  • edited February 2009
    we start a little late because all the hard-core players start seconds after the game starts, a few days later less experienced players start and there are more farms further out.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited February 2009
    I don't want to, I mustn't let myself, I can't afford to let myself go, it's futile, it's repetitive, it's sinisterly counterproductive to life, it's boring in the end...

... but it's god damn eCrack!

However, I could never do a full account. Social calendar and whatnot, a man has to be free. And it's my 18th on sunday, so drinking will increase exponentially once it's finally legal for me. Plus I joined archery which has so many tournaments (including the 7th), and aikido which wants to grow (sensei recommended I go to an extra class and work towards actual grading)
    So dualling with one Americalandic person as a Roman would work nicely for me. Or a Gaul, never did try them. Start defense, switch to offence... sounds tempting. (no damn teutons. they ruined my fun.)

Oh, and I ain't doing shit about the endgame.
  • edited February 2009
    I don't want to, I mustn't let myself, I can't afford to let myself go, it's futile, it's repetitive, it's sinisterly counterproductive to life, it's boring in the end...

... but it's god damn eCrack!

However, I could never do a full account. Social calendar and whatnot, a man has to be free. And it's my 18th on sunday, so drinking will increase exponentially once it's finally legal for me. Plus I joined archery which has so many tournaments (including the 7th), and aikido which wants to grow (sensei recommended I go to an extra class and work towards actual grading)
    So dualling with one Americalandic person as a Roman would work nicely for me.

Oh, and I ain't doing shit about the endgame.

Hmm I may be interested in dualing with you. I work a LOT so it will be very very difficult for me to find a lot of time during the day. All my Travian time would be 5pm-midnight EST
    edited February 2009
    Middge wrote:
    Hmm I may be interested in dualing with you. I work a LOT so it will be very very difficult for me to find a lot of time during the day. All my Travian time would be 5pm-midnight EST
    I now know that EST is GMT-5, so that's from 10pm-5am. Nice timing, I'll seriously consider this.

However... you like teutons don't you
  • edited February 2009
    I now know that EST is GMT-5, so that's from 10pm-5am. Nice timing, I'll seriously consider this.

However... you like teutons don't you

I do like teutons, but I understand that they are the most time consuming of the races. Plus, I started as Roman once upon a time so I know my way around the roman strats.
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, I don't think that we could manage the time, Romans did nicely for my personal timetable last time I remember.
    All we need is an account name...
    I vote Captain Awesome
  • edited February 2009
    Yeah, I don't think that we could manage the time, Romans did nicely for my personal timetable last time I remember.
    All we need is an account name...
    I vote Captain Awesome

Lol less with the gay, more with the practical in my opinion.. :-P

How about Invisible Middge? XD
    edited February 2009
    Middge Muffin? xD

[strike]Captain Rainbow[/strike]

Then again, an invisible middge would be the most annoying thing imaginable, they're practically invisible as they are.

But anyway... yeah, Invisible-Middge

(hyphen is essential)
  • edited February 2009
    LOL, ok. It is decided then.
  • edited February 2009
    I've pre-registered as tttooommm10 :D northwest of course.
  • edited February 2009
    IM, should we pre-register?
    edited February 2009
    I suppose we should.

Pre-registration doesn't allocate you a position anyway, just your username is safe.
  • edited February 2009
    Nooo there is a character limitation. Too many letters in Invisible-Middge, I can only manage Invisible-Middg
  • edited February 2009
    I chose Invisble-Middge. At a glance it looks the same as Invisible-Middge. Also, I sent you a PM with the account password.

Let the games begin, eh?
    edited February 2009
    edited February 2009
    I'll sign up at lunchtime today!

~cyrix
  • edited February 2009
    ahhhhh, i've just registered now! im at (-86|48) :(:( really far out.
    edited February 2009
    And I'm 2 steps away from troops ;)