Farewell... me!

LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
edited February 2009 in Gaming
Sorry guys, but as of about 10pm last night, I'm out of the game! TBonZ has taken over my account.

I'm moving to Glasgow over the weekend, I've a week's work in England a week later where I won't have internet, I also need to find some work in Glasgow.... and I occasionally need to sleep!

I was really hoping to be able to play as a "hard-core teut" but I've had a moment of clarity and am going to bow out before I end up jobless, penniless and homeless having spent the past 3 months not leaving my room!

Was a not bad start though :D :
Best rank: 14
Best off rank: 13
24hours raiding: 145,000 resources (#10 raider had 160,000 and a 6hours headstart from beginners protection ;) )

and as of 10pm last night:

178 mace
5 paladins
1 paladin hero (bit of a waste or res, but worth it for this: http://speed.travian.co.uk/berichte.php?id=291524 )
Party underway in in Town Hall
Residence Level 8 (was in the race for 1st to 2nd Village)
Wood: 180 per hour
Clay: 135 per hour
Iron: 90 per hour
Wheat: - 156 per hour :D

I'd also not slept since BP ended, skipped breakfast, skipped lunch, and only ate dinner cos Tom and Mel sat long enough for me to take a break :D

So, I'm out.... sorry guys.... but, if any of you need some sitting done, let me know and I'll help out where I can!

Good luck to you all :rockon:

Comments

• edited February 2009
    poor you, you were doing so well!
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited February 2009
    I'm sorry mate, but Glasgow's closed.
    We don't want you here, so I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to stay where you are and continue playing this game...

... :(
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited February 2009
    Heh, I'll be staying in Glamourous "Maryhill"... and the rough side at that :D...

And... like I say, I'd be happy to be the {IC} hyper-slut-sitter... Cover anytimes when people are away for a day or two (when I can)- just drop me a PM!
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited February 2009

Been nice knowing you! xD

But I'll hold you to the hyper-sitting slut deal ;)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    Hope you get your affairs in order buddy. Talk soon! :)
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited February 2009
    See ya Lambo
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited February 2009
    OT[ OOH another IC fella hits the west of Scotland] OT off :)