Tonight starts the adventure

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited April 2009 in Fitness
Starting my Gym membership tonight, I am actually right where I am supposed to be weight wise but I wanna get in better shape, cardio is a must I need to get my Asthma that is flared up by running back under control by starting to run again. ( i have my inhaler ) I also want to bulk a little not too much So wish me luck on this adventure!

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Right on man, get to it! Hit it hard and don't give up. Being within acceptable weight limits always helps.

I just started running again this week, legs are killing me but nothing beats running roadside under the sun. Love it.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    I am 6'5'' and 184 so I am def in the Acceptable weight. My legs are tired I did more cardio than I thought I would. I also Did some light lifting, My muscles can tell too! My asthma wasnt too much of an Issue, I hit the Inhaler before I went out and I was good so That was nice
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Best of Luck to you! Once you get in a routine, working out and getting in shape feels so good! :)
  • GarthawpGarthawp USA
    edited April 2009
    Good luck man! I gotta get my cardio in check, all I do now is lift and while gaining muscle I am not displacing my fat.

Ugh... I hate running.
  • edited April 2009
    6'5" and 185....you are a friggin stick. I'm so glad I am nowhere near that anymore. Do rippetoes and do some hard biking (benefits of running often are outweighed by side effects; if you are truly wanting to bulk up, biking keeps you in a better cardio % generally), clean up the diet and it will do wonders.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    I ran ( on elliptical cause of my Knees and lower back ) 3 miles and then biked 3 miles last night I didnt even have to touch my inhaler so I think my lung capacity is starting to build back up