2»

Comments

• DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited April 2009
    Easy Level Was Easy

I got to boot up the ROM to verify that. :P
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    You know, with all the old school games being mentioned here, this would've made a good topic for my Old School is Cool blog here on IC.
  • karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
    edited May 2009
    This seems to be more of an old school gaming topic but i wanna throw in a recent release, Mirrors edge, completing it on hard without using any weapons and with runner vision disabled, a few points took quite a while, especially the points where youre not sure what youre next step is... Also in oblivion theres a quest where you have to find out who stole a painting of the count of chorrol(?) from the countess and one of the clues was paint of the carpet, it was so small and unnoticable that i actually gave up on the quest and found it when i was stealing food from the dining table and some fell of the carpet, madness eh?
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited May 2009
    Also in oblivion theres a quest where you have to find out who stole a painting of the count of chorrol(?) from the countess and one of the clues was paint of the carpet, it was so small and unnoticable that i actually gave up on the quest and found it when i was stealing food from the dining table and some fell of the carpet, madness eh?

This is why oblivion is amazing.
  • floppybootstompfloppybootstomp Greenwich New
    edited May 2009
    This seems to be more of an old school gaming topic but i wanna throw in a recent release, Mirrors edge, completing it on hard without using any weapons and with runner vision disabled, a few points took quite a while, especially the points where youre not sure what youre next step is... Also in oblivion theres a quest where you have to find out who stole a painting of the count of chorrol(?) from the countess and one of the clues was paint of the carpet, it was so small and unnoticable that i actually gave up on the quest and found it when i was stealing food from the dining table and some fell of the carpet, madness eh?

I have that quest listed - thankee for the tip :D
    edited May 2009
    I have that quest listed - thankee for the tip :D

What are the chances eh?? Glad to help however accidental it was! :bigggrin:
  • edited May 2009
    Guilty Spark _definitely_ outdoes the library. Probably the only frustrating level to me really unless you're playing on legendary, which I generally didn't do.
    edited May 2009
    Aww i no wat you mean about 343 guilty spark, hard level, but i found that halo one on legendary was easier than two but harder than three... never got frustrated with halo doe cuz its so perfect i think