RE: Stardock Owns

UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA:Redwood City, CA Icrontian
edited May 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Stardock rules. Along with Blizzard, Valve, Bioware, Bethesda Softworks and Gas Powered Games, Stardock rounds out my list of developers that will get my money <i>every</i> time.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    It's because they're in Michigan, so they're sensible :p
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited May 2009
    Agreed, Stardock guys are heros for this and people need to support them for being so awesome!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Stardock in Michigan? No wai!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Further proof that our state is clearly the best.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    EPIC trip to Stardock?
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited May 2009
    Uhhhmm, what about Chrystler? Thats in MI too is it not? Does anyone know anyone that owns a chrystler that hasn't had problems?

But yea Stardock does indeed rock!
    edited May 2009
    Woooohooo, finals are almost done, I'm going to actually start playing this again this weekend!
  • MezzanineMezzanine Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    HEY HEY! You guys wanna hear something funny/awesome? Owner and CEO of Stardock, Brad Wardell, is my first cousin. His mom, Becky, is my dad's sister. She's out here for my graduation right now :D

Yeah that's right.
    edited May 2009
    Wow, that's crazy.

Hey so, if anyone wants to pick up Demigod if you buy it from Stardock you can get it 50% off with this coupon code: Coupon Code: DG-OPMC-CPJD-EIFW

Good until the 29th.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    WUT.

Get him to sponsor EPIC on behalf of stardock. Or set up an interview ;)

Srsly tho, Brad Wardell is an AWESOME guy. That's really sweet. Do you ever see much of him?
  • MezzanineMezzanine Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I could ask him to stop by and do an interview for sure. I don't see much of him at all, because I live in California and my family lives in Michigan. His mom is really cool though. She used to make me sweatshirts with puffy paint and iron on cat decals.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I do want to interview him; since they're local I've been thinking of hitting them up for that very reason. They have a special place in Icrontic's collective heart because of their strong and unwavering stance on DRM and gaming. They put their money where there mouth is. That's commendable and awesome.

Plus they make kickass software!

Plus they support Michigan with non-manufacturing jobs, which we SORELY need right now.

I'd LOVE to meet your cousin!
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Really like Stardocks software.
    I use their DesktopX with the widgets along with RocketDock for a clean looking desktop.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I've used ObjectDock for a while. I just bought and have been playing Demigod. It's a pretty fun game. I'll support anyone who is against DRM. Thanks, Stardock!