SAMSUNG VS TOSHIBA HDTV

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    thrax you weirdo but thanks for your comments anyway as one of your replys regarding no video really did help me

halpcatsex.jpg
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    i believe in god and in science
    science401.jpg
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    i dont care for stupid symbols and games

508003508931_527A3517C6A49B0E2199A8E370931019.jpg
  • edited August 2009
    Buddy J wrote:
    house.gif
    why you saying this to me
    this is bad dude are you a bad person?
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    :cat:
  • SerpSerp Texas Member
    edited August 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    seeeverythingsauron.jpg

But can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
  • edited August 2009
    Annes wrote:
    508003508931_527A3517C6A49B0E2199A8E370931019.jpg
    skulls and bones lol
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009

Mouse bites fix everything.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited August 2009

alttext-1.png
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    OH HEY DID SOMEONE SAY BONES?

emily_corset7.png
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I think I'm just going to go with this next:
    chickenpinkfull.gif
  • SerpSerp Texas Member
    edited August 2009
    1241583991541.jpg
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Clearly our friend SAMSUNGFAILSAGAIN is but an elaborate ruse put on by the corporate masterminds at Samsung to bring attention to their brand. It's a shrewd plan, I might add. As they say in the media, there's no such thing as bad news. By attempting to bamboozle Icrontic's readers into thinking there are serious flaws with Samsung products, SAMSUNGFAILSAGAIN has brought the company's name into the limelight. Heretoafter, when we're all shopping the name SAMSUNG will be forever burned into our subconscious where we'll surely recall it and based on our newfound familiarity with the brand, we'll feel compelled to purchase more Samsung products. This sort of shillery is the latest tactic in corporate marketing strategies. Be watchful and ever vigilant Icronticans. You too can fall prey to hucksters and flim-flam artists like SAMSUNGFAILSAGAIN! Do not fall for his lies; his platitudes of ill sentiment and maliscious fearmongering. Do not become innebriated on the wine he pours. Yay, tho he may fill your chalice with sweet drink do not sup it. Nay, it is most foul. Tho he may pile high fine meats and cheeses of a European variety upon your supper plate do not consume it. His meat is flacid and turgid with corpulent cysts and puss-ridden maladies. Some say he also laces it with HFCS - a proven enemy of all red-blooded Americans. Patriots, wave your flags high and raise two fingers to this intruder who comes to destroy your very way of life. Tell him to jog on with his foul rottery, to sod off with his venomous untruths. He can stuff them up his trumpet! Never more shall he bother these fair people. Never more shall they suffer. The proletariat aren't yours to trod upon SAMSUNGFAILSAGAIN. They aren't your whipping boy, nor are they your bootblack. Their relative surplus value isn't yours for the taking. Viva la revolucion siempre!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    looser.jpg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    posting in legendary thread
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    OH HEY DID SOMEONE SAY BONES?

emily_corset7.png

OMG Emily HAWTNESS!!!!!!!!!!
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    posting in legendary thread

Welcome to the party :D
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Its_Claimed.jpg
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    scam.bmp
  • Nate_LapTNate_LapT Ferndale MI. Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    1213946563923hd5.jpg
    edited August 2009
    snapshot20090813225136.jpg
  • TrumandrummerTrumandrummer Taylor Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Its_Claimed.jpg

I almost cried when I seen this ;D;D;D
  • edited August 2009
    buddy j wrote:
    clearly our friend samsungfailsagain is but an elaborate ruse put on by the corporate masterminds at samsung to bring attention to their brand. It's a shrewd plan, i might add. As they say in the media, there's no such thing as bad news. By attempting to bamboozle icrontic's readers into thinking there are serious flaws with samsung products, samsungfailsagain has brought the company's name into the limelight. Heretoafter, when we're all shopping the name samsung will be forever burned into our subconscious where we'll surely recall it and based on our newfound familiarity with the brand, we'll feel compelled to purchase more samsung products. This sort of shillery is the latest tactic in corporate marketing strategies. Be watchful and ever vigilant icronticans. You too can fall prey to hucksters and flim-flam artists like samsungfailsagain! Do not fall for his lies; his platitudes of ill sentiment and maliscious fearmongering. Do not become innebriated on the wine he pours. Yay, tho he may fill your chalice with sweet drink do not sup it. Nay, it is most foul. Tho he may pile high fine meats and cheeses of a european variety upon your supper plate do not consume it. His meat is flacid and turgid with corpulent cysts and puss-ridden maladies. Some say he also laces it with hfcs - a proven enemy of all red-blooded americans. Patriots, wave your flags high and raise two fingers to this intruder who comes to destroy your very way of life. Tell him to jog on with his foul rottery, to sod off with his venomous untruths. He can stuff them up his trumpet! Never more shall he bother these fair people. Never more shall they suffer. The proletariat aren't yours to trod upon samsungfailsagain. They aren't your whipping boy, nor are they your bootblack. Their relative surplus value isn't yours for the taking. Viva la revolucion siempre!

my freind you sound like anice person
    no im not trying to promote samsung or put them in your subconcieus
    you know and i know that samsung sucks
    dont buy that shit
    im with you not against you i just want evryone
    to have as beautiful as a monitor for your money
    im not complicated and am very simple i mean very
    let me just reassure evryone here im am not for samsung jvc viewsonic or toshiba
    what i see with my eyes in respect to the monitor is what i see
    im not far sighted butr at close sights i cannot be beat
    i nkow evry one doesnt care
    all im trying to say is that there is abig difference
    between 1 billion colors and 16.7 million a really big difference
    but my viewsonic vg 2021m seems still to be keeping up with the jvc
    samsung just plain sucks at the sport
    all you others here trying to go against me you are soft
    do not cross my path
    it is a very small world
    you talk shit easily on here
    but if ever in my face trust me you wouldnt dare

WHATS MESSING IT UP HERE IS I THINK THAT HP HOLDS THE PATENTS ON MONITORS AT 1 BILLION COLORS BUT NOT HDTV THEY ARE STARTING THE 10 BIT THING EVEN UNDER 27 INCHES

AS TO THE PERSON WHO SAID I GAVE LITTLE INFO ON EXACTLYWHAT THE PROBLEM WAS
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE IN SHORT WORDS:

GO AND GET A RED WALLPAPER A REALLY GOOD ONE THAT SHOWS OF THE MEANING OF DEEP COLOR THE THE TYPE THAT JVC HAS ON THEIR SITE OR POWER DVD ULTRA 8 SKIN
    AND THEN SEE WHAT SAMSUNG LOOKS LIKE COMPARED TO VIEWSONIC JVC OR TOSHIBA
    IF YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THEN GO AND LOOK FOR THE REVIEWS THAT SAY HOW SAMSUNG IN EVERY MONITOR THEY OFFER CONSUMERS ARE WASHED OUT NOTHING NEW
    JUST REMINDING EVRYONE THAT THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON THE REAL DEAL

LET ME KEEP IT VERY SIMPLE
    THAT THING SUCKS I DONT WANT TO MENTION THE NAME AGAIN BECAUSE IT MIGHT GO DEEP INTO YOUR SUBCONCIOUS
    LOL IM A SIMPLE PERSON NO TIME FOR KIDDY GAMES
    SEEMS LIKE WE ARE STILL IN KINDERGARDEN
    AND BY THE WAY FUCK ALL OF YOU THAT WORK HERE TO THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO COME AND SKULL FUCK ME SAY IT MY FACE BITCH AND SEE WHAT THIS ROTWEILLER MIXED WITH CAUCASION OVCHARKA DOES TO YA
    AN NO I DONT WANT ANY OF THEIR SURPLUS
    IM GETTING A PIECE OF THE PIE SOMEWHERE ELSE Copy_of_DSCF2651.JPG
    THATS ME HERES A SUBLIMINAL IMAGE FOR YOU
  • edited August 2009
    i almost cried when i seen this ;d;d;d
    what fuckin g loosers oh my gosh i seen all you icrontic people on youtube before anyone takes advice from you people
    they should see who you guys are on youtube so they can get a better idea of who they are dealing with lol
    lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Oh look, you're back. And with caps lock.

What the hell is an "ovcharka?"

If you're actually part rottweiler and part caucasian ovcharka, a LOT of things suddenly become clear.
  • edited August 2009
    Snarkasm wrote:
    oh look, you're back. And with caps lock.

What the hell is an "ovcharka?"

if you're actually part rottweiler and part caucasian ovcharka, a lot of things suddenly become clear.

lets make it really clear you also work for the devil?
    edited August 2009
    hail satan
    edited August 2009
    I've already told you I work for the devil.
  • edited August 2009
    Well the devil is not welcome here
    you wouldnt say that in someones face only on here right?
    WHATEVER YOU DO DONT SAY IT AROUND ME OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE I ROLL WITH LOL
    edited August 2009
    He's not here. I'm here as his vessel. I don't see a problem.
This discussion has been closed.