Great Horror Game Suggestions

2»

Comments

• StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I'm having difficulty getting into Parasite Eve. I've had it for years and never played it until this summer (except repeating the beginning up to the park). I just finished the boss fight on the roof of the hospital and am disinclined to continue playing.
  • GuyuteGuyute Gamehenge
    edited September 2009
    AVP I
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Starman wrote:
    I'm having difficulty getting into Parasite Eve. I've had it for years and never played it until this summer (except repeating the beginning up to the park). I just finished the boss fight on the roof of the hospital and am disinclined to continue playing.

I loved PE, though I didn't really find it to be scary. I played it through a ton of times. I actually managed to beat the Chrysler Building too. Sadly the memory card that has that save on it went missing years ago. The day I realized that was one of the saddest days of my life, so much play time, so much time collecting the rare cards to get the super tool kit, so much time tricking out my weapons, collection junk etc. just to beat that crazy hard boss at the top of the Chrysler Building all lost due to a missing memory card.
  • AmpersandAmpersand North Dakota
    edited October 2009
    20 questions with primesuspect

/thread
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    What's up? What are you doing? What are you wearing? Wanna play TF2? Why do you mostly play soldier? Ever think about healing for once? What did you eat for dinner? Can I facebook friend you? Will you write a soldier guide for IC?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Will you write a soldier guide for IC?

Winfrey already did that, back when TF2 was young and still had that new game smell to it.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Its still the same too. Jump every where, juggle everyone, rocket shovel when all else fails.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited October 2009
    _k_ wrote:
    Its still the same too. Jump every where, juggle everyone, rocket shovel when all else fails.

I thought it was to pair up with a medic and ignore everyone else dieing while pwning face and talking trash? oh wait.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Nobody heals me anymore :(

/miss eggy
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Where did this converstion come from? This was a horror game thread I thought.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Winfrey wrote:
    Nobody heals me anymore :(

/miss eggy

I'd heal you if I ever got around to playing medic again and you weren't Sniper so much.

And Ardichoke this conversation spawned from Prime. Blame him.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I don't really care who jacked my thread. I got 312 points and 115,000+ heals as a medic last night :D
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited October 2009
    /un-derail thread

Doom 3 startled me the first couple of times it spawned an imp right behind me. Unfortunately, having an imp spawn behind is a good summary of the ENTIRE FREAKING GAME. Before I was even halfway through it, I was getting to the point where if I saw something start to spawn in front of me, I knew I had to spin around and blindly fire my shotgun. 9 times out of 10 it'd kill an imp that had just spawned.