Available play times

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited October 2009 in Gaming
Bump for the whole L4D section.

I know how frustrating it is trying to get a game of L4D going, vs, when you want and it always seems that we end up 1 short or 1 to many. So in light of this I think we should try and set times in general of when and who will be available to play. Its common knowledge that TF2 usually starts up around or just after dinner time on the IC server so why isn't there a time of day when L4D players are sitting around waiting for that game invite.

Currently I am around and able to play any time after 1 P.M. Central until around 7-8:30 P.M. and then the rest of the night. Pretty much if you hit me up any time after lunch and I am not already engaged in something I will take the time to show you a good time.

Currently the main players I have seen from IC play regularly are: ME, Rexxar, Preacher, MikeyBoy, SnowWhiteCyanide, GnomeQueen, Lord Bean, Snarky.

If I didn't think of you post up that you are available and times, include time zone please. Also having info for your steam account in your profile or a link to it would be helpful because not everyone is on everyone's friends list.

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I've been busy and every time I logon to play, no one is available or already in a game... I may or may not give up and go play a random VS or switch to TF2. A time or day of L4D would be nice. I'm not asking for a schedule but a good day to set aside to check and see and know that there is a good possibility that others will be there.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    After 7pm on weekdays, almost any time after noon on weekends - Central time.

Note: I often hear my Steam message ping, but if I don't and I'm in IRC, just drop me a line.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Thursday/friday/sat between, say 8PM and 1 AM are generally good, unless something comes up of course.

I'd like to get back into playing now that I'm not on community wifi that disconnects me every 5 minutes.
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited July 2009
    I'm normally online between about 8PM and 2AM eastern. I'll usually be up for L4D vs, I find it lots of fun.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    My times have changed. I can play once or twice weekdays around 8 pm Central and also on the weekend normally at night.

Big thing though: Since TF2 has picked up do we want to try and get a standard night that we get at least 4 people together for a VS game.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I would be down for that. My availability right now:

Sunday through Thursday - between 1am and 3am, between when I get up and when I go to work at 3pm
    Friday - Any time
    Saturday - Any time before 9pm
    edited September 2009
    I will be playing tonight. I want to get some time in before Crash Course launches. I know TF2 is most likely going to be going strong tonight but I plan on being up really late, like might use the sun rise as my night light.
    edited September 2009
    I MIGHT jump on to add some healing hands to the mix... :D
    edited September 2009
    healing hands? By healing you mean killing, and hands you mean shotgun?
    edited September 2009
    No... I seem to be much better and vital to my team by running around healing and ubering... the days of running off and causing havoc as a pyro or solder are gone. I do them if we need them but to win, I must help heal.

If that means a bone saw a few folks along the way, so be it. :sawed:
    edited September 2009
    this is l4d.........................................................................:honoes:
    edited September 2009
    oh yeah... wasn't in the title. oopssss
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Suuuure... we all know you were just trolling us. Oh sh- battery is almost dead o_O
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited October 2009
    Hey Guys. I should be available Tuesday nights before 9pm and Friday and Saturday Nights. Not this Friday since there is an Oktoberfest party, but I should be around this Saturday.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Who is this fish that rises from the grave?!
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited October 2009
    Work and other crap has been keeping me busy. I finally put away enough boxes to reach the computer!
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Oh yeah...I forgot about the big beantown move!