FREE L4D2! ZOMG LOLOL

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    If you gift the copy to me, we could play together. I'm not very good, you would constantly be the leader thus bolstering your ego.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I should get it because I'm not going to post once for a free game and then blow you off. =P
  • edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    7. Kitalpha - You might have something there. Needs a little more confidence maybe.

Well, if I can confidently say buying L4D2 even with the awesome deal Valve is offering right now would be hard for me. My hubby works full time and is going to school. I stay at home with the kids. All of our money goes to schooling for him and student debt. On top of all this a few months ago we bought a car for $2,500 and shortly after the engine seized up in it and we were out a car. We had to use our savings to buy another. Our budget is seriously tight and a game purchase over $10 or $20 is something we rarely do.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I think Canti should keep it because he got two new members to join just to win a free copy of L4D2.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    I think Canti should keep it because he got two new members to join just to win a free copy of L4D2.
    Doesn't he already have a copy?
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Yes, but he, like I, can use a spare copy to dual-wield and kill twice the zombies.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    To everyone who doesnt get it, IF you do not get L4D2 ( like poor me ) Just watch zombieland, It helps sooth the zombie killing itch
  • edited October 2009
    Hey canti i sent you a private message on icrontic. Could you read it please?
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    this thread is the lols.
  • helicon1984helicon1984 Sovici, Bosna i Hercegovina
    edited October 2009
    Here's a couple reasons I should get it. I live in Bosnia btw, I'm an unemployed journalist (everyone in my family is currently unemployed), I've never had a credit card so I'm not able to buy the new game or any game for that matter online, this would be my first original (as opposed to pirate) game I have ever owned, even if it comes in my country it will be too expensive, I'm a nice person. That's it. I'm not gonna beg you to give me the game, obviously. ;):wink:
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I think you should.
    edited October 2009
    _k_ wrote:
    I think you should.
    Back stabber!
    edited October 2009
    Obsidian wrote:
    Back stabber!

Face stabber!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Also, in addition to my picture, I would like to submit my (insert sob story here).
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Give it to me, otherwise I'll be forced to slip your driver sleeping pills once again.
    edited October 2009
    I'll get Snark to hit your car again!
    edited October 2009
    i desserve your free brainz becuz
    i am not a zombie
    today
    <3 (not a) zombie starman
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    pragtastic wrote:
    Give it to me, otherwise I'll be forced to slip your driver sleeping pills once again.

:eek3:
  • _vRz__vRz_ Toronto
    edited October 2009
    poofie wrote:
    this thread is the lols.

rofl I know right?
    Id say give it to Prime or keebs for running a Amazing site and being broke it might bring a smile to their faces and warm their hearts!

:clap: ^^^^
    edited October 2009
    I think this whole thread is shens.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Hey canti i sent you a private message on icrontic. Could you read it please?

Your persistence would be admirable were it applied to something like curing cancer. However this is a computer game we're dealing with and the constant posting/private messages/adding me as a Steam friend is beginning to make me rage more than being covered in Boomer bile while a Smoker pulls me into a gaggle of Witches and then getting Hunter pounced for 25 damage as my teammates stand right next to me laughing and screaming about how pills are somewhere nearby.

So go put that effort into Aids research or something and when you come back you may or may not have won. Whatever you do though please have a little more patience.
    edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    make me rage more than being covered in Boomer bile while a Smoker pulls me into a gaggle of Witches and then getting Hunter pounced for 25 damage as my teammates stand right next to me laughing and screaming about how pills are somewhere nearby.

Try getting nothing but failstabs for 20 minutes, then finally you land a solid backstab and the motherfucker screams in his mic about facestabs and how much of a noob you are for the rest of the round.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    You should pick me because I'm Spartacus.
    edited October 2009
    I'm Spartacus!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Starman wrote:
    Try getting nothing but failstabs for 20 minutes, then finally you land a solid backstab and the motherfucker screams in his mic about facestabs and how much of a noob you are for the rest of the round.

no.
    You should pick me because I'm Sparticus.

What a coincidence! I'm Sparticus too!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    How about you clowns spell it right?

oh and I am Spartacus. with a pic to prove it.
    edited October 2009
    Winfrey wrote:

oh and I am Spartacus. with a pic to prove it.
    Canti and GQ got told!
    edited October 2009
    Winfrey wrote:

Learn to drive.
    edited October 2009
    Canti wrote:
    Learn to drive.

Winfrey got told!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Starman got aids!