Modern Warfare 2 servers down for PS3 players. Xbox 360 fanboys explode with joy

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    shutup cliff u f#ck gensis had bettr gfx and it waz newer n the megadrive had cds which ment btter gfx and space and it ran faster and then gensis had moer arcade ports which r better then dumb fKing mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serously super famicom what da fck is that more like super fapicom cuz it jerked all over ur mom!!!! go play wit yoshis eggs u fairy

snes sux sry its fact

The SNES had a larger color palette. Looking at a Genesis title was like gray scale compared to the SNES beautiful Technicolor.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    dood wtf r u talking about thats bull$hit colors dont mean d1ck when ur games r made for 5 yr olds like snes mario is stupid
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    dood wtf r u talking about thats bull$hit colors dont mean d1ck when ur games r made for 5 yr olds like snes mario is stupid

lulz, if we only had the internet in the 16 bit era
    edited November 2009
    Heh. If only.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    _k_ wrote:
    MORE TRUTHY!

AWWWWWWWP! YA FOUND MEH OUT!
    Thrax wrote:

psh whatver n00b enjoy spending all you're $$$ on ur stpuid lockone teknology and keep paying sega 4 there shitty expanshuns that should just b free dlc i mean srssly sega i can play sonic 2 as knuckles now BIG DEAL but no u want me to pay 4 it 2! LAAAAAAAAAAAMMME! nintendo got it rite y cant u! all u segtards r just jealus that we dont have 2 plug 50 game genies into r console 2 have fun
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    ^uber l33t:respect:
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    The SNES had a larger color palette. Looking at a Genesis title was like gray scale compared to the SNES beautiful Technicolor.
    u can't bet genses it had 32x whech had DOOM!!! snes had mareo whic is for babys u need t o fegure out the gaem and get real man sistem liek jagwar cuz its 64bit like pc most powerfil cnsole in the world more pwoerfil then ps3 and 360 combind
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    The small image makes it look like a Vacuum LOL! now put a Xbox360 in it & you will have the proper noises :)
    edited November 2009
    I was thinking that any non-slim PS3 made a more appropriate noise.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Canti wrote:
    First of all, anyone who would trade in ANY My Little Pony video whether it be on Betamax, VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other format I failed to mention should be dragged into the alley behind the dumpster out back and shot in the heart because THEY JUST BROKE MINE.

Secondly, I would expect this kind of stupidity, ignorance, childish name calling, and blatant disregard for things like spelling, grammar, and punctuation (things important to the English language which many of you feign to speak) to run rampant in places like /v/, but not Icrontic. I feel as if this were the equivalent of giving a busload of mentally challenged 5 year olds a huge bucket of shit and asking them to finger paint over the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with it. Then rewarding them with a cookie when they're done but not reminding them to wash their hands.

Thirdly, this should be archived for being both hilarious and true.

In conclusion I realize that no amount of correcting will ever fix all the things wrong in this thread. I feel as if I'm the dog in this video and the wall is that which I'm trying to overcome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA No matter what I do I'll never get through but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try and neither should YOU. It may hurt but in the end we can all have a good laugh and maybe one day we can all agree that PS3 HAS NO GAMES
    Since when do you know smart-people words?

Also, so fucking glad you pointed me to this thread. :D
    edited November 2009
    Canti wrote:
    first of all, anyone who would trade in any my little pony video whether it be on betamax, vhs, dvd, blu-ray or any other format i failed to mention should be dragged into the alley behind the dumpster out back and shot in the heart because they just broke mine.
    HD-DVD > eVERTHING BLURAY SUX U SUK U PONYLIEKER
    edited November 2009
    HD DVD... LAWLS - Thats like saying you got with the retarded prom queen
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    I was thinking that any non-slim PS3 made a more appropriate noise.

Actually my PS3 is pretty quiet TBH.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Haze is the halo killer.
  • lunchb0xlunchb0x Lansing, MI New
    edited November 2009
    thread-delivers.jpg
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    mertesn wrote:
    u can't bet genses it had 32x whech had DOOM!!! snes had mareo whic is for babys u need t o fegure out the gaem and get real man sistem liek jagwar cuz its 64bit like pc most powerfil cnsole in the world more pwoerfil then ps3 and 360 combind

Translation please.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    I dont even play games and this thread brings joy to my heart...
    edited November 2009

You can't beat Genesis! It had the 32x, which had DOOM. SNES only had Mario, which is for babies. You need to figure out the game and get a real man's console like the Jaguar, because its 64-bit like the PC, which makes it the most powerful console in the world. More powerful than the PS3 and 360 combined.
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Thrax +1 internets for you.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote:

You can't beat Genesis! It had the 32x, which had DOOM. SNES only had Mario, which is for babies. You need to figure out the game and get a real man's console like the Jaguar, because its 64-bit like the PC, which makes it the most powerful console in the world. More powerful than the PS3 and 360 combined.

Paging Primesuspect for translation services.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9sdElubuU

spoilers for mw2, but tf2 lulz.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Is there a part in MW2 where you get to rob a bank and you have to run through downtown ripping through mags with a m-4?
    edited November 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    Translation please.
    What? Why do you need a translation? That was perfectly readable.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Shorty wrote:
    Paging Primesuspect for translation services.

Ahem

/me cracks knuckles
    gibberish wrote:

The Sega Genesis had an accessory called the 32x, and its premiere application was the hot title DOOM. The Super Nintendo had no such advanced add-on. In addition, the maturity level of games such as Super Mario is questionable.

The Atari Jaguar had what is technically considered a 64bit instruction set on their GPU; as such, they marketed it as the world's first "64bit system." I assert that the Atari Jaguar is more powerful than the leading consoles of the current generation (translator's note: this is complete bollocks..)
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    shwaip wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9sdElubuU

spoilers for mw2, but tf2 lulz.

..................This looks like quite a challenging game.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Thanks IC, I bet if I go back and reread this thread I'll probably laugh even harder but my insides already hurt enough.

Long live PC!
    edited November 2009
    I was expecting this thread to go on longer but I guess when the servers were fixed everyone went to play instead of fanboy fapping.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Good riddance.
  • GrimnocGrimnoc Marion, IN
    edited November 2009
    elios wrote:
    x fuk 3shity

This is.....just perfect.