Morena Baccarin Long or Short hair??

2»

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI
    edited November 2009
    I prefer the longer hair on her, although she is able to pull of the short hair. The shorter hair might look better if it is a little bit longer. I think it's just a little too short, and her head looks small. just my own opinion. I love curly hair.
  • CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California
    edited November 2009
    Totally hotter with long hair - and as Thrax can vouch, I say this AS a woman who used to have hair to her waist and currently rocks the pixie cut. Erg. Waiting for mine to grow back as we speak -_- Rooooobbbbbbb, it's in the AWWKKKWAARD STAGE! *CRY*
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited November 2009
    Don't worry, Charlotte.

/me soothes.

It will soon advance to the not-awkward-totally-hot-should-be-pulled-on stage. ;)
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    It will soon advance to the not-awkward-totally-hot-should-be-pulled-on stage. ;)

Arg it better! *stomps* Also...hair pulling? You promise?? @_@ *gulp*
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited November 2009
    This woman needs to be at IC events, Robert.

Make it so.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri
    edited November 2009

Make it so.

I read this with a Jean-Luc Picard voice.:bigggrin:
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote:
    Arg it better! *stomps* Also...hair pulling? You promise?? @_@ *gulp*

You heard Prime, Charlotte. ;) We have several events throughout the year.

June 24-28 is our biggest event, and October 28-31 isn't far behind these days.
    edited November 2009

Make it so.

LOL. Well, maybe I am almost worthy enough? I *did* spend a solid day messing with DNS servers and fixing my stupid ass Netgear router all by's myself!?!?!? :) Yeah I'm proud of my damn nerdery.

In all honesty though nothing's stopping me since I actually have money now, could be fun ;) Maybe I'll attack you guys at the March event then. Though only if Rob promises not to order Taco Bell with me in the car and Hot Redheaded Girl promises to say "He be troooowwwllin'" while dressed like Boxxy. That is all.
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote:
    Though only if Rob promises not to order Taco Bell with me in the car and Hot Redheaded Girl promises to say "He be troooowwwllin'" while dressed like Boxxy. That is all.

this lady is the lulz.
    edited November 2009
    * prime goes back to Home Depot to get another key made
  • edited November 2009
    Is it a key to your heart? I think it is.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi
    edited November 2009
    ;D :rockon: :vimp:
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote: »
    LOL. Well, maybe I am almost worthy enough? I *did* spend a solid day messing with DNS servers and fixing my stupid ass Netgear router all by's myself!?!?!? :) Yeah I'm proud of my damn nerdery.

In all honesty though nothing's stopping me since I actually have money now, could be fun ;) Maybe I'll attack you guys at the March event then. Though only if Rob promises not to order Taco Bell with me in the car and Hot Redheaded Girl promises to say "He be troooowwwllin'" while dressed like Boxxy. That is all.

I am NOT trollin'!! (Come visit us Charlotte, we're pretty great)
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote: »

I'll make all sorts of promises I may or may not be able to keep if it means sucking another person into Icrontic's horrid web. ;)
    edited November 2009
    Thrax wrote: »
    I'll make all sorts of promises I may or may not be able to keep if it means sucking another person into Icrontic's horrid web. ;)

Just nap through the taco bell order, then it's no problem at all.
  • edited November 2009
    Taco Bell never tasted better than that night. Especially since I got there before your massive order.
    edited November 2009
    *laughs* Well....mmk ;) I promise I'll come to the St. Patrick's Day thingadee then. Will be a good vacation ;) I mean...crunchwraps, booze and hair-pulling? :) THE FUCK. I am so in.
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote:
    I mean...crunchwraps, booze and hair-pulling? :) THE FUCK. I am so in.

it's like the best vacation ever! ;)
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan
    edited November 2009
    Charshie wrote:
    *laughs* Well....mmk ;) I promise I'll come to the St. Patrick's Day thingadee then. Will be a good vacation ;) I mean...crunchwraps, booze and hair-pulling? :) THE FUCK. I am so in.

Wow, only 25 posts and already planning a cross country trip to hang out with us. Thats gotta be a record.
    edited November 2009
    We're a persuasive bunch.
    edited November 2009
    First.
    edited November 2009
    MAGIC wrote:
    Wow, only 25 posts and already planning a cross country trip to hang out with us. Thats gotta be a record.

Well, she's already made a pantsless video with us, so she's ahead of the curve.
    edited November 2009
    Well, she's already made a pantsless video with us, so she's ahead of the curve.

Oh good golly :_: NOT my proudest moment. *shakes fist at rum bottle* WHATEVA, MY HOUSE WEAR GRANNY PANTIES IF I WANNA.
  • Funny problems with women's hair length.
    Easy to tell them apart - they're the mostly
    smart ones with the bumps in front.

I vote for the hair owner's choice
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana
    Long hair!!!!
    lol bump
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida
    At least to me, Morena Baccarin will always be Inara, so I have to say long hair.