IC Ten-man guild: AKA WoW Boot Camp Project

13»

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    lordbean wrote:
    Zen, you can consider my DK a tank by default, if we don't already have too many. After some quick fooling with the talent trees last night, I think I'm actually going to enjoy tanking as a Death Knight.

Your going to hate the spike damage and ICC nurf on dodge once you get there.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    Transferring my rogue right now, actually...
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    Grrrr...I really want to get in on this, but with a negative bank account and power/water bill still to pay, I don't know if I can get back in anytime soon. I hope I can, but just don't know right now.
    edited December 2009
    As a warning to anyone doing a faction or server transfer, the situation seems pretty borked. Don't expect it anytime soon.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    If you want fresh 80's in the Icrontic guild, looks like I'll be going with my DK. 74 right now.

Guess this might be helpful:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Satharas
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    As a warning to anyone doing a faction or server transfer, the situation seems pretty borked. Don't expect it anytime soon.

Mine went fine and took under 1 hour. What was borked for you?
    edited December 2009
    Mine went fine and took under 1 hour. What was borked for you?

Just had mine go through. It's been really messed up for the past two days. It didn't go through at all until this morning.

Edit: It all went through fast. Sweet.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Server/Fac Transfered my main is now is an Orc Warrior called Kutabich
    Me and wags are powerleveling up 2 characters for the project, I'm an Orc Enhance Shammy called Slayumall and Wags is a Frost Mage called Antonina. Currently lvl 16/13 but seen as how I am at work and I'm sure Sarah is behind my computer playing now she will probabley be 20 by the time im out.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Hit 80. Running heroics all the flippin' time trying to get my gear up. I should probably respec my talents at some point to really take advantage of everything the shaman has to offer. Healing on Nicea is so much different than healing on my old, forgotten pally.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Currently 77, 25% of the way to 78. I bought cold weather flying last night so leveling should go even faster than it has been.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Level 80, same as Annes. Sitting at 28.5k hp / 550 def right now... so still need to get a few upgrades in order :)
    edited January 2010
    I'm currently 25% through 79, meaning I'm super close to 80. Hopefully I hit 80 tonight and start gearing up Mirtraz.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I'm currently 25% through 79, meaning I'm super close to 80. Hopefully I hit 80 tonight and start gearing up Mirtraz.

You + Me + Prag = ToC. Tonight.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Annes wrote:
    You + Me + Prag = ToC. Tonight.

Ill Tank!
    edited January 2010
    You can if you like, dibs on the trinket though :P
    edited January 2010
    I think I'm going to end up moving Nebel over to the Ic guild and then move Sath over to the Care Bears. This would give us 1 less dk in the group and add a lock. Also, Definitely in for some toc runs if you guys want another dps.
    edited January 2010
    MORE DEEPS
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    lol, so much enthusiasm

Jimmy, you leave Care Bears and I'll cut off your beer supply :p

had some good talks with ZenMode at ICNY about this. Will be fun times. I'll have my DK to 80 by Feb. 1st. Whether I use him or my GODLY paladin is still in question...
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I think I'm going to end up moving Nebel over to the Ic guild and then move Sath over to the Care Bears. This would give us 1 less dk in the group and add a lock. Also, Definitely in for some toc runs if you guys want another dps.

I'm on board with this plan - less DK's = good.
    edited January 2010
    ZenMode wrote:
    I'm on board with this plan - less DK's = good.

what you sayin' we can do 10-man DK raids no problem :wink:
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    fatcat wrote:
    what you sayin' we can do 10-man DK raids no problem :wink:
    Well I don't want to do everything EZ-mode, we actually want SOME challenge, gosh.
    edited January 2010
    Sath moved. Need someone to be on to be able to add nebel. Also, we need more officers for things like this.

Also also, more heroics tonight?
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited January 2010
    My Death Knight is available for tanking heroics if needed. His gear's pretty solid for anything up to the ICC 5-man heroics, and even in those he may be able to survive.
    edited January 2010
    you should be fine in ICC 5-mans since they just nerfed them today