CharshieCharshie Hollywood, California Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Science & Tech

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    what a Charlotte review what. WOOT.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    My son Kyle has the small version of the Bamboo, and I tried it out; it's freaking awesome. I can't believe the sensitivity. After you use it a few times, you take to it as naturally as real paper.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    I use A Bamboo fun to draw the maps for the D&D campaign I've been running (and to play Draw My Thing on OMGPOP), and I love it. It's just as good for me as the super expensive graphic designer's tablet I had years ago.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    I just bought one of these for my little sister for xmas. Glad to see it gets the Icrontic Stamp of Approval :D
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited December 2009
    I love my Bamboo, I've used most of Wacom's higher end tablets a fair bit and while I like some of the Intuos 4's controls on the side I find the Bamboo is all I really need not being a particularly skilled painter. I definitely know pros who need the highend stuff to get their jobs done but I think a lot of people write the Bamboo off a bit too quickly, it really does a great job and it feels perfect in my hands.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    People with this level of artistic talent amaze me. I don't think I could ever master that.
  • edited December 2009
    I have solved the Bamboo shortage...

panda.jpg
  • edited January 2010
    How did you solve the shortage? Are we supposed to cut open the panda and enjoy the sweet sweet bamboo inside?