League of Extraordinary Icrontians

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    OH man, playing with a full IC server makes for a FUN night!

PS; Cannidon pwns :P
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    My skills have dropped off a bit (if I had any in the first place) but I managed to pull a "Scoreboard" moment. I had a BLAST last night. I will set aside more time next Week.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    hahaha. SO MANY SCOREBOARDS.

"I'd rather drink Breckenridge's Vanilla Porter than watch AVATAR"

Though spoken by me last night, this may not be entirely true.:ninja:
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Hey Bobby.
  • lmorchardlmorchard {web,mad,computer} scientist Portland, OR Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Had a growler of Woodward Ave Brewery Vanilla Porter next to me the whole time too, FWIW. Nom nom
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I enjoyed eating a burrito with my right hand and playing a Pyro on Saw Mill only using WASD, no mouse. If you notices a Pyro running around always facing the same direction, that was me. The rest of the time the Sniper battles with MM and Cola were Good Times. OOOoooohhhhh and trying to get to Linc hiding in the attic on Hydro and Lynx kept spotting me and hunting me down! Leave me alone, want to pistol snipe Linc!

-Bobby
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Having Cola not backstabbing me was much preferred to his constant harassment.
    edited January 2010
    Sup Tiberius?
    edited January 2010
    Scoreboard Nub!

vote initiated: Nova Schin?
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Upgrade?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Winfrey is the new Player of the Week for being an absolute terror last night. I cursed his name many a time.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    He was all over.... as in BITS of him were all over. :sawed:
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Sorry I missed last night, some stuff came up that I could not get out of doing (they involved an ER trip). Will make it next week.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Sorry about jumping out early, I've had a hell of a week, and its not over yet.
    edited January 2010
    Scoreboard Nub!

vote initiated: Nova Schin?

you dick!

BTW, Nova Schin? poll was one of the greatest of all time. It was a paradox - Upgrades or Paints the sun? BOTH ARE CORRECT.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    We ever going to get the steam connection errors fixed? Kind of hard to pwn Winfrey without my Ubersaw =/
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for PotW honors! After hearing about cola having a rough week I feel bad about always spy-checking and killing him :(
    edited January 2010
    Obsidian wrote:
    We ever going to get the steam connection errors fixed? Kind of hard to pwn Winfrey without my Ubersaw =/

The only fix I know of for that problem is to restart the server whenever it happens and that is only a temporary solution. I'll try to look around and see if anyone has come up with a better fix. A good amount of servers seem to also be having this problem.

Also, I found it refreshing to play vanilla tf2. Took everything back to the basics and I had a lot more fun with that than I have with all the updates.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Winfrey wrote:
    Thanks for PotW honors! After hearing about cola having a rough week I feel bad about always spy-checking and killing him :(

Hey, don't worry about it, I had fun while I was on. Pyros will be Pyros after all.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    Lincoln wrote:
    Winfrey is the new Player of the Week for being an absolute terror last night. I cursed his name many a time.

Winfrey was seriously hampering my spy playing. *annoyed
    edited January 2010
    We didn't run into the Steam connection problem today, so hopefully it's not persistent.
    edited January 2010
    Also, I found it refreshing to play vanilla tf2. Took everything back to the basics and I had a lot more fun with that than I have with all the updates.
    Yeah, that's why I don't really get worried about it. Honestly, I think they're adding unnecessary layers of complexity, but I suppose that's a topic for another discussion.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to have to special request a spot around 10:30 Central. I have working internet on my desktop again and boy is it working.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    First priority, interwebs restored. Second priority, find Mrs. Koreish. Happiness restored.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    It's that day again kids!

League Up!

-Bobby
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I plan to be there with a few Magic Hat #9s
    edited January 2010
    Not sure if I'll make it tonight, depends on how long they hold me at work. I'm scheduled to be home at 9pm, but with our preparations for the new HD equipment, things have been chaotic, so who knows.
    edited January 2010
    Can we do a quick server reset before the awesomeness begins tonight? I'm tired of all the pubs asking why they can't connect to steam:sawed:
    edited January 2010
    Winfrey wrote:
    Can we do a quick server reset before the awesomeness begins tonight? I'm tired of all the pubs asking why they can't connect to steam:sawed:

Yup, not a problem. Just ping me before and I'll poosh leetle button.
    edited January 2010
    <3