Windows Live Messenger

edited February 2010 in Internet & Media
hey guys
im trying to increase the size of my font so that my contacts can read it . im aware that msn gives you an option to increase font size when you press ' change font ' but it all that does is change the size of the text on my screen and not my contacts .

is there a way to change it so that both my contact and me can read it ??

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Not that I am aware of. Only your contacts would have control of the way their screen/font displays, just as only you have control of yours.

I am not at a computer I can poke around on Messenger right now, Maybe someone else has an idea. But honestly would you really want an option where others can control what your screen looks like?

-Bobby
  • edited February 2010
    Lol , i dont want to control what my contacts screen looks like . i just wanted to them to be able to read my font , the size is rather small at the default messenger size and i dont want to bother them and make it so they have to adjust their text size to see what im saying
    edited February 2010
    Maybe I worded that oddly?

Only your contacts would have control of the way the fonts display on their screen, just as only you have control of yours.

-Bobby
  • edited February 2010
    hmm okay then
    is there a way to change only my font size on my screen ?
    what i mean is , when i try to change it from the conversation window ; it changes all text to that size . can i just change my font size alone ??
    edited February 2010
    At the bottom of the Live Messenger window, Looks like an AB with a cursor in between. When you hover over this it should say "change your font or text color". Click this and it will allow you to set a bigger font size for the messages you are sending.

-Bobby
  • edited February 2010
    thanks Bobby for replying so quick :)
    but it didnt fix it , it once again makes the text , all text on the screen , massive
    i just wanted my text to be bigger