People in the Houston Area.

leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
edited March 2010 in The Pub
I will be flying into houston on Feb 28th around 11:40PM, and flying out of houston to San Pedro Sula(Hongduras) on the 1st of march around 9 AM.

I'm looking for recommendation on what to do during that time. Is there a airport hotel where i can sleep for that couple hours?

And after i'm done with the trade show in San Pedro Sula, I will fly back to Houston on March 9th, and flying out of Houston on the 11th of March. Anyone want to grab dinner or something together?

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou
    edited February 2010
    you have jared and drasnor in the sorta area (90 mins)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana
    edited February 2010
    I'll be there at 11am on Feb. 27th at Texas Childrens west wing near the emergency entrance. No emergency or anything that's just where we're meeting doctors for some more research work.
    Man it would be cool to meet leishi.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited February 2010
    csimon wrote:
    I'll be there at 11am on Feb. 27th at Texas Childrens west wing near the emergency entrance. No emergency or anything that's just where we're meeting doctors for some more research work.
    Man it would be cool to meet leishi.

when are you there till?
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana
    edited February 2010
    Well we will be doing a 60 minute session and then probably grab a bite in the food court there if it is open. So I'd say at least until 1pm.
    Maybe on the March hitch we can hook up since you aren't arriving 'til Sunday this hitch.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI
    edited March 2010
    csimon wrote:
    Well we will be doing a 60 minute session and then probably grab a bite in the food court there if it is open. So I'd say at least until 1pm.
    Maybe on the March hitch we can hook up since you aren't arriving 'til Sunday this hitch.

So i'm in houston until tuesday right now, anyone?