Icrontic St. Patty's 2010

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    You believe correctly.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Expect us to arrive in the D around 3:30am.

I expect the drinking to start when we arrive...nothing like cracking open a beer at 5 in the morning to say, "Welcome home Icrontians."
  • edited March 2010
    I've seriously considered losing my job to attend. Especially this being one of the last opportunities I'll have to see Lynx before his move to Richmond, IN... er... California, I guess.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I'll have my laptop with me. I'm down with playing real Amurhican games like TF2.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Lincoln wrote:
    Lincoln's desk is now in the corner. :p
    Pfft, good luck. I'll hang out with you, though. :D

I will also be in for said non WoW hanging out! (But won't you be busy playing settlers?)
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    See you jerkfaces in about 12 hours.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I've seriously considered losing my job to attend. Especially this being one of the last opportunities I'll have to see Lynx before his move to Richmond, IN... er... California, I guess.

You would lose your job for taking a few days off? :(
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Have fun guys, I'm in Florida making too many bad decisions. I'm honoring my Irish heritage today with some guinness. Everyone have a drink for me.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Yay! Can't wait for Friday! :)

And CB, I might be up for joining you guys at the Lifetime Fitness place. It sounds like a really cool place!
  • edited March 2010
    Annes wrote:
    You would lose your job for taking a few days off? :(

Those particular days, yes. The other manager is on a 2.5 week vacation, so I'm the lone honcho. Without a honcho, the theatre will certainly burn.
  • DuniganDunigan Norfolk, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Those particular days, yes. The other manager is on a 2.5 week vacation, so I'm the lone honcho. Without a honcho, the theatre will certainly burn.

I say, let it burn! We will have a grand celebration in its honor!!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Chip Dapper, nothing, and I do mean nothing, would make me happier than you jumping ship at the theater and coming to ICSP.

And then we both go to California.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    If I were to make the day trip out, which day is there moar stuff going on, Friday or Saturday?
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    I don't know exactly if there is anything "scheduled". I do believe that Wags/Magic, Gqueen, Thrax, and possibly others may not be around much on Friday, since I believe they have work and would not be driving over until after work.

Sat may be the better choice simply for more people to say hi :).
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    I don't know exactly if there is anything "scheduled". I do believe that Wags/Magic, Gqueen, Thrax, and possibly others may not be around much on Friday, since I believe they have work and would not be driving over until after work.

Sat may be the better choice simply for more people to say hi :).

Tru dat. We'll be pulling in around 9ish per usual.
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Can't wait for everyone to get here, this weekend is going to be tons of fun.
    edited March 2010
    Sitting at work next to Dunigan watching the clock tick by. slowly.

GET HERE ALREADY!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Sitting here getting ready to go to work next to Lynx asleep on the sumo next to me and Dunigan on the couch... and I won't get to say hi to them for another 10 hours :(
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Having to work today and tomorrow... :(
    edited March 2010
    Quit your job, Linc!

I actually dreamed that I woke up and you handed me a beer, and we started catching up, and I thought nothing of drinking a banana nut beer at whatever-in-the-morning. I was convinced it really happened.

When the four of us arrived at ICHQ last night, it was 4:30am. Dunigan, Canti and I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

Good to be back.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Man, this is the LONGEST week ever. :banghead:
    edited March 2010
    Sure is.
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    So random crazy idea: The boys have Henry the Hatter and get really cool guy hats, so I thought it might be fun for the girls to have some really nice girl hats. So I did some googling and found Mr Song Millinery. It doesn't look like it's too far from Brian's house, and looking at their online gallery looks like they have some really neat hats.

So who's up for a trip there sometime on saturday?

Map
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Gargoyle inbound. (the map probably won't show anything for 20 min or so)

<!-- BEGIN INSTAMAPPER CODE -->
    GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

<iframe style="border: 1px solid;" src="http://www.instamapper.com/ext?key=6689032154588490231&width=400&height=300&zoom=13&type=roadmap&units=imperial&coords=d&quot; frameborder="0" height="335" scrolling="no" width="600"><br /> </iframe>
    edited March 2010
    BetsyD wrote:
    So random crazy idea: The boys have Henry the Hatter and get really cool guy hats, so I thought it might be fun for the girls to have some really nice girl hats. So I did some googling and found Mr Song Millinery. It doesn't look like it's too far from Brian's house, and looking at their online gallery looks like they have some really neat hats.

So who's up for a trip there sometime on saturday?

That sounds fun. I'm always up for shopping! :)

And Garg, that GPS map is so awesome! How fun to be able to track you down. ;)
  • BetsyDBetsyD Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    WagsFTW wrote:
    That sounds fun. I'm always up for shopping! :)

Cool :)
    edited March 2010
    Everyone, get here!

We need more people to make fun of me with AVATAR jokes!

.... :/
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Everyone, get here!

We need more people to make fun of me with AVATAR jokes!

.... :/

But we don't need to be there to do that.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Also, since all I got was flak (also: Snarky's a bitch :) ) in the chatroom when I mentioned it, I figured I'd put it here, since I'm a glutton for punishment.

If non-working individuals at ICSP are interested, and I'm stuck at work, I'd love to have those that would like meet out here in Ann Arbor for some yummy Ethiopian lunch at The Blue Nile.

Otherwise, I'm going to try to get away for a bit Saturday night so I can say I've been there, at least.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Betsy and I are on our way. We'll be there around dinner time.