QUICK! Need fun XBOX game!

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Gaming
I am needing an XBOX game to play on my trip this weekend, LONG drive from Houston to Florida.

What XBOX title is good? So far I have Unreal Championship and Blood Wake.

Something cheap would benice, but if you can swear by the title I'd go with spnding 39.99 maybe.

Comments

• HotrodsunHotrodsun Salem, OR
    edited June 2003
    Halo, and Halo. Did I mention Halo.
  • edited June 2003
    ditto, ditto, and did I mention ditto
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    MoXon said
    ditto, ditto, and did I mention ditto

What he said...
  • JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited June 2003
    a friend of mine like Kung-Fu Chaos, but you'd need to multi play that.

Morrowind is supposed to be good too.
    edited June 2003
    I own Kung-Fu chaos as well. Funny game. Midnight Club 2 if you like racing.

DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball if you like uhhh... Volleyball, of course! What were you guys thinking?! Sheesh! :p
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Negative on the Halo, it WAS fun, but I traded it in for EB Credit a couple months ago.

How is... Brut Force??

BTW I didn't get a chance to leave today so I am having to go tomorrow.
    edited June 2003
    Brute Force is cool... Definitely NOT the next Halo as claimed for the longest time. I don't know if I'd dish out the $50 unless you have friends to play with.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    Well, the only XBox game (out of 14 that I own) that's sucked me in for any significant length of time was the PS2 port of Dynasty Warriors 3...
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited June 2003
    get Morrowind..its only like 15-20 bucks now..and it'll last you a long, long, long time
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    Rot Katze said
    get Morrowind..its only like 15-20 bucks now..and it'll last you a long, long, long time

Get it for PC and have access to thousands of free mods and expansions for it. Not to mention the 2 official ones.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    T-BirD said
    Rot Katze said

Get it for PC and have access to thousands of free mods and expansions for it. Not to mention the 2 official ones.

Got Morrowind for PC, don't play it anymore... it's one of those games that make me sick, seriously sick... I liekd it, but couldn't play for more than 20 minutes before feeling the stomache about to spew.

I got Oddworld, Munches Oddessy.
    edited June 2003
    That's a good choice as well. It's funny as hell, too.
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited June 2003
    RWB said
    T-BirD said
    Rot Katze said

Got Morrowind for PC, don't play it anymore... it's one of those games that make me sick, seriously sick... I liekd it, but couldn't play for more than 20 minutes before feeling the stomache about to spew.

now i am not the only person that happens to

played marrowind for 20 or so minuts then i felt like upchucking also felt like i was burning up;(

and i like the game too:mad:
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2003
    gibbonsl said
    RWB said
    T-BirD said
    Rot Katze said

now i am not the only person that happens to

played marrowind for 20 or so minuts then i felt like upchucking also felt like i was burning up;(

and i like the game too:mad:

Wow you get sick off only that game?? thats some crazy stuff. I had a co-worker that used to get sick for a whole day after 5 minutes of quake 1. That really has to suck!!
  • JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited June 2003
    I used to get nausea when playing Castle Wolfestein... you know, when you're running around those mazes with the red walls. @__@ urk...!

jen
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    If playing makes you sick try standing behind someone and watching them play. I didn't play for a long time because watching bohtered me. Playing doesn't bother me at all.

Play with adjusting colors, some people are more sensitive to some colors.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    JLunar said
    I used to get nausea when playing Castle Wolfestein... you know, when you're running around those mazes with the red walls. @__@ urk...!

jen

I still do. If i try to play that game, my eyes water instantly, and i just feel like tossing some cookies :D

don't click meh
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited June 2003
    I always thought the physiological effects of playing video games were interesting. Here's a page that describes a few more.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    The whole sickness thing happens when a game is like a maze/puzzle.... or when I am lookinga ll over for somethingf or like 30 minutes and cant find that damned DOOR or whatever... then I get that sick feeling. I have yetto actually puke, but I have felt like I was 2 seconds from spilling myself over my monitor or TV.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2003
    1 time after I had my wisdom teeth pulled and the dentist gave me some pain pills. I took more than I was supposed to. I think like 3 when I was supposed to take only one. I played a FPS game (cant remember which one, or much else about that night for that matter) and I DID puke after like 1 minute of play, I had to run to the can and hurl my guts out.

That sucked, cause i had bloody teeth and was puking at the same time. After puking I went and played again and was fine. very strange.

good times. give it a try sometime.