I'm moving on up.

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited July 2010 in The Pub
So my wife and I put a deposit down on a new apartment last week. We're moving into a 3 bedroom 1500sq ft apartment that has an attached garage. It's going to be a bit closer to my school plus much bigger than what we have now. The move itself will be nice once we're finished, but packing up all our crap will be quite a bit of work. I can't wait to have a bigger place though. We'll be able to have a guest room and make the third bedroom into an office. Plus if we're still down here when we have kids there'll be room for a nursery as well.

So if anyone happens to be in Central Florida in July and would like to help, we'll provide a place to crash and some free pizza. ;D Plus we have Rock Band!

Comments

• RichDRichD Essex, UK
    edited April 2010
    Nice work! Congrats! You will have to get some pics up.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Sounds like a great place to move to Joe. Hope the move itself goes well, but won't be around to help this time ;)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited April 2010
    Pics or it didn't happen :P Congrats on the new place.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Congrats! Enjoy the new place!

-Bobby
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Here are the pictures so far. More to come as we move.
    <object width="400" height="300"> <param name="flashvars" value="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F44807696%40N08%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F44807696%40N08%2F&user_id=44807696@N08&jump_to="></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=71649"></param>; <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=71649"; allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F44807696%40N08%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F44807696%40N08%2F&user_id=44807696@N08&jump_to=" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>
    edited July 2010
    Floorplan for reference.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Wow, that's like 4 times bigger than my house.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited July 2010
    Wow, looks great! Have to love the walk-in closet. ;) :)
    edited July 2010
    New pictures have been added to the stream.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Sweet place dude!

That toilet looks a little weak sauce though ;)
    edited July 2010
    Indeed it does, however I'm not sure I want to spend $200+ to upgrade a place that I don't own.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Well then you'll need a plunger and a curtain rod.