BlackBerry OS 6.0 detailed with video

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited May 2010 in Science & Tech

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Stupid choice for a song, silly choice to dance my way through an OS. Yay marketing.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    but OMG IT'S HIP AND MODERN DON'T YOU GET IT. MODERN.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I admit fully that I have no idea what the features of the OS are because I was staring at the chick dancing.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I am excited (as I always am) to see improvement to the BlackBerry OS. SHAME THIS VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW THEM!!
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I'm just ready for Verizon to get the bold 9650 announced / released. I'm still working off my curve 8330 which has been a great phone, (almost 3 years I've had it now) but I'm ready for something new. I skipped the first version of the tour and the new curve holding out for the wifi/upgraded hardware/touch pad instead of wheel all in the same phone.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    All I got from this ad is that BlackBerry OS 6 is "so 2008, you're so 2000 and late"

I'm not sure if I want a cell phone running an OS that's so 2008 when it's 2010.
  • wpeltolawpeltola Indiana
    edited May 2010
    I admit fully that I have no idea what the features of the OS are because I was staring at the chick dancing.

I was about to post the same thing :cheers2:
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    ardichoke wrote:
    All I got from this ad is that BlackBerry OS 6 is "so 2008, you're so 2000 and late"

I'm not sure if I want a cell phone running an OS that's so 2008 when it's 2010.

The lyric is "I'm so 3008..."
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Cyclonite wrote:
    The lyric is "I'm so 3008..."
    Meh... It sounded like 2008 to me and most people watching a commercial aren't going to google the lyrics. (Further, I did google the lyrics and a lot of sites have 2008, not 3008.)
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    It's a fairly popular song. I think the possible target audience for the video would be familiar with it.

Anyway, the OS is nice, but I'm still holding out for Windows Phone 7.