What Game Are You Working On Right Now?

CharnelLord666CharnelLord666 Edmonton, AB Canada
edited June 2010 in Gaming
Just interested in what everyone is playing right now. What do you like or dislike about it and would you refer it to others? What are you looking forward to?(multiple games are even better:))

Right now I'm working on:

Sword of Mana - GameBoy Advance

Im in the Temple of Mana right now. Im hoping that Julius is the last boss because Im getting really tired of his really cheap moves. Great game otherwise.

Pokemon Red - GameBoy Colour (playing on the GBA)

Beat the whole game (again) already, but this time im playing with other people now so im working on getting all the pokemon. I dont think I have to tell everyone how fun this game is.

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction - PC

Ive beaten this game many times over but theres always multiplayer! Right now Im working on my lvl 88 Necromancer; poison and summoning, full trang oul necro set, freaking awesome wand. This is the perfect run around and beat em up kinda game with that good old gothic/satanic twist. I think everyone should play this game and the sequel when it comes out.

Oblivion w/ shivering isles and knights of the nine exp - Playstation 3

Beat this game for the most part about 2 times; once with my main character (fighing, heavy armor kinda guy) and once with my mage. Im working on an archer right now but sometimes aiming with joysticks and the wierd arrow physics gets hard. Im pretty sure everyone knows how awesome this game is.

Im waiting for Diablo III and Starcraft 2 to come out, also, God of War III is going to be a must have for me when it comes out. The new Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II expansion should be pretty good as should the new WH40K console game coming out; Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

Post away!:rockon:

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Playing through MW2 on 360 again for fun.

Playing through Heavy Rain on PS3 again for fun.

Played through a goddamn ton of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 on PC lately. Also TF2.

Still have to get to L4D2, Dragon Age, Bioshock 2, Dirt 2, and all the other games I bought during the Christmas Steam sale and still haven't gotten around to. So many games...
  • coldalarmcoldalarm England, UK
    edited May 2010
    Lord of the Rings: Online.
    'bout it, really.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    World of Warcraft with the Icrontic guild
    Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (almost done)

Moving on to Mass Effect 1 and 2, then Diablo III whenever it turns up. I might also give AC2 a whirl.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    EVE Online: My coworkers finally sucked me into their online corp as well as the irl one o_O

C&C3: Want to play 4. Want to beat 3 first.

Mass Effect 1 - from time to time.

Also play a custom built NWN campaign every Saturday night with some friends from college and other random internet people. It's interesting.

Also: L4D2, C&C:RA3 and any other number of quick little casual games.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    halo 3 multi online and umm Ultimate Frisbee outside thats about it
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    PC-
    1. Borderlands - Just finished, terrible endgame for the story.
    2. Mass Effect - One of the few RPGs I can stand, ala KoToR's BioWare
    3. Saboteur - Just to see how it plays out
    4. Just Cause 2 - This one's going to take me forever; you inevitably begin to mess around with everything just to see what's possible after 10 minutes of "okay, focus, try to get some missions completed".
    5. Bad Company 2 - Online play
    6. Braid - Casual for those times where I feel like putting up with puzzle frustration

360-
    1. FIFA 10 - Too good to put down, and Ultimate Team's got me hooked
    2. Battlefield 1943 - Revisiting after a hiatus for the Air Superiority gamemode
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Wow: Killing the Lich King.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited May 2010
    Borderlands on 360.
  • wpeltolawpeltola Indiana
    edited May 2010
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a side of Team Fortress 2 and a pinch of Day of Defeat Source when the urge hits :)
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Someone help me decide, I have about a half dozen titles that have been laying around un played.

Battlefield BC2
    HAWX
    The Cel Shaded Prince of Persia
    Lost Planet Extreme Condition

What should I play next?
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    BC2.
  • HalfricanHalfrican West Lafayette
    edited May 2010
    Monster Hunter Tri - Its gotten really addicting, and it gives me a reason to play with my Wii

Pokemon HeartGold - Yay for Nostalgia!
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I have a lot of loose ends floating around. Here's the ones I'm most likely to be playing on any given day in the months to come.

- Wii -
    Fire Emblem
    Zelda: Twilight Princess

- 360 -
    Splinter Cell: Conviction
    Lost Odyssey

- PS2 -
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

- PC -
    Orange Box - the fun never ends!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    NiGHTS wrote:
    PC-

Yeah man, that ending pissed me off as well.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 on PC. LOVE IT SO MUCH. I have everyone recurited, and I'm currently working on the loyalty missions.

I'm also playing Etrian odyssey II on the DS, which I've been playing for close to a year and a half now. I'll probably just keep playing it until the third one comes out, it's that kind of game.
  • CharnelLord666CharnelLord666 Edmonton, AB Canada
    edited May 2010
    I never really wanted to play borderlands, it came out too soon after fallout 3 and I thought it was just a ripoff based on what I saw in the previews.

Just beat Sword of Mana (awesome game, if you have a GBA pick it up)

Started playing Starcraft II again but im already getting bored of it.

Ill keep working on what I've got now, but really, having no money for games sucks, lol

(131 pokemon owned on pokedex! Nerd powers activate!)
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Just beat Sword of Mana (awesome game, if you have a GBA pick it up)

I'm a huge fan of the original Secret of Mana (SNES), so I also tried out Sword of Mana. It was pretty good and for the most part enjoyable. Biggest gripe: while the random dungeons was kind of neat, it ended up becoming very monotonous by the time I reached the end of the game.
  • wpeltolawpeltola Indiana
    edited May 2010
    Someone help me decide, I have about a half dozen titles that have been laying around un played.

Battlefield BC2
    HAWX
    The Cel Shaded Prince of Persia
    Lost Planet Extreme Condition

What should I play next?

BC2 buddy! Let me know what your soldier name is and we'll hook-up online :)
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited May 2010
    Been playing a lot of

PS3 & 360: Super Street Fighter 4
    360: Splinter Cell Conviction
    DS: Pokemon HeartGold

Been recording a lot of matches for SSF4. Trying to get better. Conviction is super addicting. I beat story and co-op story, now I'm running through the game on Realistic mode for both co-op and hunter. I'm a closet Pokemon nerd so breeding the ultimate team with near perfect IVs is a time-consuming thing.
    edited May 2010
    Lol, nothings wrong with being a closet pokemon nerd. I hang out with metalheads and bikers, do you think I advertise it? lol
  • Dark_RadeonDark_Radeon Michigan
    edited May 2010
    Starcraft 2 beta
    WoW with the guild

Just beat Final Fantasy 13 on PS3 (need to go back and do all the optional missions though)
  • karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
    edited May 2010
    Xbox 360 - Halo ODST: going for 200,000 in all firefights atm
    - Saints Row 2: just enjoying the general mayhem
    - Oblivion: probably my 8th playthrough, going for Atronoch Magithief
    - Rainbow 6 Vegas 2: trying to finish murdertown with my mate again.

DS - SoulSilver: EV training my team, fully Eved entei atm
    edited May 2010
    Just beat Guardian Heros Advance in like 4-5 hours of total playtime. Pathetic story but still fun.
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Finished GTA: EFLC
    With a few moments of FIFA 10 & PES 2010

Still haven't touched Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 1, L4D2, Crysis, waiting for Steam deal on AC2.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    NiGHTS wrote:
    What story?
    I never really wanted to play borderlands, it came out too soon after fallout 3 and I thought it was just a ripoff based on what I saw in the previews.

Almost exactly a year later is too soon? Ok, I'll go with that but Borderlands is entirely unlike Fallout 3 in the sense that it CAN be fun. You'll lose interest in both of them long before finishing but with the right people you may actually finish Borderlands.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Just finished 100% Saints Row, starting a 100% run of Saints Row 2, still working on FF13 all for the 360.

I'm also working on getting all S ranked missions in Advanced Wars 2 for the GBA.

It's the Korean in me I swear.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Starcraft 2 beta. I win a few, I lose a few, my rank stays about the same.:banghead:
    edited May 2010
    I'm about to start Sacred 2.

Once the patches download :|
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I'm back to ME2!

And so many more are just waiting for some free time...
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Red Dead Redemption. I'm having a blast with this game.
    edited May 2010
    The Witcher took up a few hours of my time today.

Yay! Playing it with Polish VA and English subtitles.