primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited November 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    lol u guyz suck what a shit site y dont u go cry to ur mommas
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited May 2010
    OMGS PS3 sucks bcz they dont have Halo HAHAHAHAHAH. Evrybudy nos that PS3s and ipads dont sell.
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Am I mentioned in your video? If I am, I'll watch it.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    No u
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    do want global ban Tim
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    They are only console gamers, what did you expect?
  • PP
    edited May 2010
    u fat fuck go on a diet.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    PP wrote:
    u fat fuck go on a diet.

I'm thinking about it. Not sure yet.
  • lolz, 'tis quite true. Most commenters on N4G are raging PS3 fanboys :P Which sucks because most of the time when I mention something good about the PS3 or one of its' games (because I'm a PS3 fan - not a fanboy) I get labeled a PS3 fanboy. So I just speak the truth and try not to be biased, that's the only real way to show my true colors. Acting like a total dumbass, a.k.a. mostly everyone else, wouldn't get me very far.
  • PP
    edited May 2010
    lol i got u thinking its a start.....but don't get on my bad side i've been banned from many sites including N4G and ps3 turd sites so be very wary.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    <object width="630" height="496"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/68BrauMLt_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/68BrauMLt_0&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="630" height="496"></embed></object>
  • clifford_cooleyclifford_cooley Arkansas, USA Member
    edited May 2010
    PP with your attitude, I can see why you have been banned from many sites. The one little comment toward prime places you on the list of people that deserve to be banned.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    PP wrote:
    lol i got u thinking its a start.....but don't get on my bad side i've been banned from many sites including N4G and ps3 turd sites so be very wary.
    I bet you have the death sentence on 12 systems, you crazy kid.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    PP wrote:
    u fat fuck go on a diet.

Oooh, scary.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2010
    This video was so hilarious. I almost cried.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Honestly this is a great video of just covering any game story... The comments you speak about follow any gaming thread that goes against the grain.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    The disembodied thumbs up was pretty sweet special effects.
  • edited May 2010
    And then I lol'd
    edited May 2010
    The disembodied thumbs up was actually PP. Thats why PP was so upset at prime. Primes mind control works every time.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Icrontroll
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I watched the video anyhow. It was ok, but I've never been to the N4G website so I didn't really understand most of it.

Way back when I started playing Halo 2, I got an Xbox because Halo 2 was on Xbox. That was the beginning, middle, and end of the Xbox / PS3 debate for me.
  • edited May 2010
    To icrontic,

I'm sorry for your incompetent complaints. Frankly, I can't take any of you seriously with the 70's couch and how close each of you are sitting. Obviously neither of you can afford anything better leaving me with an underlying view that neither of you are intelligent enough to get a decent job. Uneducated would be to kind of a word. Your biased views are obviously unwelcome so please don't share them with the public. Go play on your mac or something..

devils shadow88
    edited May 2010
    Your complete sentences and correct grammar don't scare us.
  • edited May 2010
    A hole comments are not something new. And if you re arrange the letters in Halo, its not too different than A hole. Coincidences.
    edited May 2010
    xXdEVILsXx wrote:
    Frankly, I can't take any of you seriously with the 70's couch and how close each of you are sitting.
    I can't believe I actually read this. How stupid can someone be, to judge intelligence by what others are sitting on.
  • edited May 2010
    You guys are such haters, these guys are alright. Keep it up guys and forget about the haters.

PS. 50% of N4G users are haters.
  • edited May 2010
    lol MR V's (not mirv lol, not that it matters) is obviously a tard. what douche that reads books at starbucks is gonna crack on with a halo novel!
    im not saying its a bad book, after all its up to the reader to decide that.
    but if you're the intelectual type that reads books at starbucks, a halo novel wouldnt be my first guess at what they would read.

that said you guys singling a retard out of a crowd of many is kinda moot
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    xXdEVILsXx wrote:
    To icrontic,

Your biased views are obviously unwelcome so please don't share them with the public. Go play on your mac or something..

devils shadow88

Hey Prime, I for one welcome your biased views and hereby give you my permission to post these videos on the site that you own and run yourself. Carry on!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Agent-X wrote:
    You guys are such haters, these guys are alright. Keep it up guys and forget about the haters.

PS. 50% of N4G users are haters.

haters-gonna-hate.gif
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    halo reach is da shit yo i got da beta so you old peeps betr stay off my xbox live cuz i bet u all leik gay furry pron ITS GUNA ROCK HARDER THEN MW2 HOLLA
This discussion has been closed.