On forum comments...

Comments

• NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2010
    Gate28 wrote:
    halo reach is da shit yo i got da beta so you old peeps betr stay off my xbox live cuz i bet u all leik gay furry pron ITS GUNA ROCK HARDER THEN MW2 HOLLA

I lolled.

Don't bring Furries into this, man. We don't want them coming down on us. They troll hardcore, man... You can't imagine the things I've seen. Oh, the horror.

On a side note: They's just jealous of the awesome that is Master K.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I can't believe I actually read this. How stupid can someone be, to judge intelligence by what others are sitting on.

Would an intelligent person sit on a pile of rusty chainsaws that are fully running?
  • edited May 2010
    Thank you Canti for clarifying that. It's clear that there are intelligent and unintelligent members on this planet. Crazy Joe, please go back to your ps3 or mac and play some mature games that your parents allow you to play since they are so responsible.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    xXdEVILsXx wrote:
    Thank you Canti for clarifying that. It's clear that there are intelligent and unintelligent members on this planet. Crazy Joe, please go back to your ps3 or mac and play some mature games that your parents allow you to play since they are so responsible.

lol wut?

I didn't see any of the people you refer to in your original comment sitting on chainsaw's, rusty or otherwise. Maybe you misunderstand me (it's ok, everyone does) but I would challenge you to attempt any discussion with Mr. Ambrozy, Miller, or Hallock and not walk away butthurt.

P.S. Telling Joe to go play games his parents allow is just lol.
  • edited May 2010
    Look, I'm not sure who these guys are or what they are crapping on about, but holy shite! Americans with a sense of humour? I'm gob smacked!

Can I be the racist forum poster?

Cheers.

-Lexx
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Every legitimate string of comments requires at least one racist. It's cosmic law.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    In point of fact, we'd be honored to have you, Lexx.
  • edited May 2010
    You boys have got a bloody good point there.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    How long until Godwin's Rule comes into play?
  • edited May 2010
    Well you got the just attention, maybe not the attention you wanted, learn from it.
  • edited May 2010
    I bet you could stick the 3rd guy up the first guys ass! lol stupid sonyboys. Your son is the only smart one!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Thank you for all for the comments... We appreciate it. The great part about Icrontic is that we have a range of members. Some are in high school, some in college, some in graduate school, some have long since left the age of college. We have the unemployed, the part-time employed, full-time, and some working 2 jobs. We have parents, grandparents, some own homes, rent homes, some have cars, and some don't.

We welcome everyone.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Kwitko wrote:
    How long until Godwin's Rule comes into play?

Tim was here.
  • FrylockFrylock Washington St...not DC
    edited May 2010
    "UmadSon!?!" haha
  • clifford_cooleyclifford_cooley Arkansas, USA Member
    edited May 2010
    Canti wrote:
    Would an intelligent person sit on a pile of rusty chainsaws that are fully running?
    I'm tired of reading this BS. I was talking about furniture not chain saws. Forgive me for not being so specific. Sorry Icrontic there is too many stupid comments on this forum for my liking. I understand you are making money from the guest posting, however does that mean you should allow the trashy ones.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I'm tired of reading this BS. I was talking about furniture not chain saws. Forgive me for not being so specific. Sorry Icrontic there is too many stupid comments on this forum for my liking. I understand you are making money from the guest posting, however does that mean you should allow the trashy ones.
    You mean like this one?
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Clifford,

None of these comments are directed solely at you (I realize Canti quoted you, but you just missed the actual context of his statement).

The best part about the forum is that you can ignore what doesn't interest you :)
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    cool story bro
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    haters-gonna-hate.gif

afghan-phone-haters.gif
  • edited May 2010
    N4G is a sony kid cesspool, even the mods are children.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    o0RECON0o wrote:
    I bet you could stick the 3rd guy up the first guys ass! lol stupid sonyboys. Your son is the only smart one!
    wut?
    edited May 2010
    o0RECON0o wrote:

Only one way to find out. This could be an interesting challenge at Epic.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Canti wrote:
    Only one way to find out. This could be an interesting challenge at Epic.

Recommend we do it before the duct tape challenge. Can we get KY Jelly to sponsor the event?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote:
    Recommend we do it before the duct tape challenge. Can we get KY Jelly to sponsor the event?

If you do it before the duct tape challenge you run the risk of the duct tape not sticking as much do to all the lube. Just be careful is all I'm saying.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited May 2010
    I think i dodged a bullet, by not attending this time.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I think i dodged a bullet, by not attending this time.

/me raises his gin to Eggie
  • spin498spin498 mississauga ON New
    edited May 2010
    Sadly, it's not limited to N4G or even gamer forums in general.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I think we can learn form some of the response given even on this forum for some threads.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    I think we can learn form some of the response given even on this forum for some threads.

What? :wtf:
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Some of our own commenters are exactly as culpable of this as some N4G commenters.
This discussion has been closed.