copying a DVD?????

Hi everyone, i've got a problem that i'm searching for a solution for 2-3 weeks!!!
I've a dozen DVD from a friend to copy
I'm ripping them via DVD Decrypter (or CloneDVD, or....)
When i'm trying to put that in a nice 700MB, it's where i'm freaking out
I'm using AutoGK. I'm asked to choose the first IFO file and the program shall understand to take the rest...Nothing
1- Either i've got one part of the DVD converted
2- Or i've got all the parts converted, but in 5 to 10 parts, depend of the origine
It's one VOB for one VOB!!!!
All i want all my VOB's in one nice 700MB....am I asking too much!!!!
Thanks!!!

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    You're doing it wrong. Also...
    <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLsJyfN0ICU&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLsJyfN0ICU&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
  • edited May 2010
    And you are an asshole, my dear lord of the sea!!!!

Cannot thanks enough!!!!
    edited May 2010
    And you are an asshole, my dear lord of the sea!!!!

Cannot thanks enough!!!!
    Any time. To further drive the point, what you are asking is for our members to provide you with information to assist in performing an illegal activity (reference the previously posted video). You won't find help on that here. Feel free to ask other questions or hurl further insults at me, but understand that the latter will get you nowhere.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    mertesn wrote:
    Any time. To further drive the point, what you are asking is for our members to provide you with information to assist in performing an illegal activity (reference the previously posted video). You won't find help on that here. Feel free to ask other questions or hurl further insults at me, but understand that the latter will get you nowhere.

Is he asking us to help him crack the copy encryption, or just how to transcode his video into a nice neat package?

My friend, its all about how you phrase the question.
    edited May 2010
    Is he asking us to help him crack the copy encryption, or just how to transcode his video into a nice neat package?

My friend, its all about how you phrase the question.
    Hi everyone, i've got a problem that i'm searching for a solution for 2-3 weeks!!!
    I've a dozen DVD from a friend to copy
    I'm ripping them via DVD Decrypter (or CloneDVD, or....)
    He's copying his buddy's DVDs. No grey area here.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Icrontic does not condone or support DVD decryption, for "personal backups" or otherwise. Breaking copy protection is illegal in the United States.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.